Toribash
Originally Posted by Deprived View Post
Btw I'm not too woried about Ashe - simply because she is one of the squishest carries along with the fact most melee carries can simply out damage her and have no problem getting to her with their abilities.

Also veigar was viable before on 5 v 5 as a mage carry.

Have you seen what hawkshot does? 2500 range at rank 1 vision ward that costs no mana and extends to like fucking 4000 range. It makes her a hard counter to jungling, stealth champs, and any attempt at a gank, ever. It's better than Clairvoyance.

Veigar was not viable as a mage carry, you are insane. He only dealt significant damage to certain characters, and his w was incredibly dodgable. Even if you did get caught, cleanse or flash got you off scot free. His new R is one of the biggest things that's going to make him a heavy nuker.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
Lol pantheon got a buff, time to have fun.

No he didn't, heartseeker strike used to deal 100% of his AD per tick, it was bugged. Now they fixed it back down to 40%, and even with his other buffs, he's still going to be a lot weaker than he used to be.

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Update just finished.
I just got in by pressing.
Up up down down left right left right then just hit random arrow keys :3
piss
Originally Posted by Hamster View Post
No he didn't, heartseeker strike used to deal 100% of his AD per tick, it was bugged. Now they fixed it back down to 40%, and even with his other buffs, he's still going to be a lot weaker than he used to be.

it still deals 80% to champions
Originally Posted by Shortyish View Post
it still deals 80% to champions

Oh.

Well then. c:

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=144525 - it did 100% of his bonus (from items) AD - so really, this is a large early game buff and a rather small late game nerf

Hawk eye has a long cooldown and getting more than one level early slows down your slow and volley damage output - she can only shoot it about a screen wide at that point

also l2hitolddarkmatter - if I could show you my game history, you could see the I got consistent results with veigar
Last edited by Deprived_OLD; Jun 24, 2010 at 05:36 PM.
tl;dr: deprived is spergin'
Originally Posted by Lume View Post

Oh god megadoomer.

I love it when we get smurfed and we had 2 (I think) level 30s, level 19, and 24.

are we really that low elo? baw
A few things on the upcoming patch:

If Kog'maw's R scales with ap over 1.0, he is going to be a godlike ranged nuker. The range on his R is longer than Kayle's shield.

Ashe will be the best champion, no questions asked. Barely nerfing her other abilities and giving her hawk shot is stupid and she will become brokenly good.

Veigar will become a usable champion again, and a decent mage, up from where he sits now as a useless POS.

Healing got generally nerfed, Soraka got hit pretty damn hard. Banshee's veil's spellshield is now broken by more stuff that used to go through before. Buy banshee's veil. Merc's treads were slightly nerfed.

The defensive metagame was nerfed slightly, making the offensive metagame stronger, which I personally enjoy.

But christ, Ashe is going to be stupid powerful.

yeah its silly how good ashe is going to be

glad veg got a buff i just started using him

my poor shen vorple blade