Toribash
View Poll Results: All in?
YES
4 Votes / 50.00%
no
4 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

just let us decide whether he joins or gets rejected. i'd like to hear what the others think.
<8OJ4N>Dark hax-a-lot
<8OJ4N>sounds like a knight

wasn't telling you....im just stating that i wanna see what the others think about swammy. what you've just wrote on the last few posts might change their minds or think the other way about swammy.
<8OJ4N>Dark hax-a-lot
<8OJ4N>sounds like a knight

As I recall majority of active ppl in the clan already said yes to Swammy2.
This clan work as a democracy, although I didn't see specific answer from Will and Snake.
Because I know them best they are some kind of the ''pointing device'' for me to know what is what, since I'm not in game active anymore.
Personally, I was supprized in negative way how he acted about simple question.
Thing that got me worried about his credibility is that I though picket123 (he was on LWD thread etc) was completely different person who later turned to be Swammy2.
When someone change, rename, buy, whatever, so much accounts its easy to be confused and not truly believing it is a original person u knew.
Since this whole voting system, in case of Swammy2, was based on the fact that majority of ppl knows him from before as a good person, it would be bad if some impostor would enter fl0w using that as a cover.
Since I had some conversation with picket123 and Swammy2 on the LWD thread they didn't stroke me as a person who is 22 years old (no offense ), that's way I was suspicious even more.
There is no hate toward anyone who apply here, or something like that. I hope we all try to be as much objective as possible before we cast a vote to someone.
lol Another of my haters pops up. As Darkblood said I had told him I would apply for fl0w. At the time everyone was telling me to apply I had already put in an application to JollyR. I couldnt apply to both so I decided to just wait for a decision from JollyR. If you know anything about JollyR you'll know it takes up to 3-4 months for a decision so I withdrew that app n applied here. As for being rejected yeh I kinna was by Niko even though Brucia wanted me to hang around I chose to apply here straight away because I have more friends here anyway. I could have postponed my application but I would have just been told to apply anyway.

As for my name, I cba to explain any more its getting boring.
My 1st account was Ongbash.Then Swammy. Now Swammy2.

Edit:
Bo its me Ongbash from Piratez, were I met you.
I aquired Picket account and changed the name to Swammy2. Swammy2 is my name now but i shall always be Ongy.

Ask me some sort of security question ^_^ ...like...something only the real Ongbash would know.
Last edited by Swammy2; Apr 15, 2011 at 01:47 PM.
I'm trying to remember some security question. :P
Who was our best spammer in Piratez clan, with favorite word: penis? :]
k lets make things straight here macelite gtfo of our threads idk u and i dont wanna know u stop trying to fuck swammy`s app if u post here again ill report (ur anoying.)

and swammy u know who am i right ? :O its in mah sig xD

anyways with wich acc ive joined D7 ? and whom was the first brothers ? :3
Imaparrot~!
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
I'm trying to remember some security question. :P
Who was our best spammer in Piratez clan, with favorite word: penis? :]

>_< ok damn, thats actually a tuff one. Iknow xXFaction (i think he's called) used to get into alot of trouble for spamming i think. If not, then perhaps Murm or Grayv...Penis doesnt seem like a fav word for Squirr or MadWWorld lol ...hmm thats a tuff question.

Originally Posted by imapirate View Post
k lets make things straight here macelite gtfo of our threads idk u and i dont wanna know u stop trying to fuck swammy`s app if u post here again ill report (ur anoying.)

and swammy u know who am i right ? :O its in mah sig xD

anyways with wich acc ive joined D7 ? and whom was the first brothers ? :3

Was it ermm...>_<.....Ongbash,WarMedic,Iznogood,Xhiba,NBL NBX, (was your name i think :v) I know we were the first...cant remember if we recruited the last 2, i remember we had issues deciding, we were picky lol OH YEAH Evon! hmmm was there another ? AkumaBeast?