Toribash
Originally Posted by Zephira View Post
My name is Alex , I am male age of 14 currently black belt . I live in upstate new york eastern -4 , my forum activity is kinda eh I check clan discussion and replay threads and I am constantly on the market . I'd personally say my in-game activity is 10/10 or at least 6+ , I used to make videos I am currently getting back into with my inspiration { mistertech } honestly I don't think I am very good but i've been secretly practicing and already have some WIPS ,
and personally I honestly don't take the time to release a fully edited video
I think I took time on this when it was suppose to be my only video

if you wanna get in contact with me I can send you my skype I really don't wanna release it to the public , I got in touch with [Aeon] because I saw my tricking inspiration Rune x3 and my bae sh0dy c; ;) well I guess this concludes the application
-replays I don't really keep my sp replays because over time I come to see that they are shit -

Video

Missing important stuff (Read everything on the first page for hints). Also, it's not really a fluent text, so consider redoing it and making it more fluent.

Can't really make up my mind atm, so I'm staying neutral. Waiting to check (if you do it) the "new" one.

Anyway, good luck.
You'll never be half the man your mother is!
I believe that is better thanks for the tip

Still haven't read everything, I see. Read everything!

I'll give you one more chance to get it right.
Sorry I am posting this from my phone was in super small text for me I am dearly sorry qq
Sorry I am posting this from my phone was in super small text for me I am dearly sorry qq

Once again... lacks the key thing I'm looking for. Told you twice to read everything. It's gonna be a no from me. Though, I obviously don't have the final say.

So good luck!

Edit: Nvm, saw it now. Gonna stay neutral for now anyway. So still, good luck!
I, for one, love this guy.
I admit that the app does need some work but you can see the motivation behind it.
He's funny, why the hell didn't you say that in your app.

I think we need a video maker ;)

ps- My NW sucked, my tricking also- sucked.
Hahaha

Yes
Alright, I put a thingy up in the private board. Post in our forum and let us get to know you to make the decision making process easier and stuff.
[Aeon]Karra
[Aeon]Karra

So to start things off, I am Karra I am 20 years old and I live in the U.S. I live in New Mexico the state between Arizona and Texas.

That makes my GMT -7. I started Toribash in 2009 when my friend showed it to me and as he lost interest, mine only grew.

Now this was the first time being in a community like this so I was getting into a lot of trouble.

I felt invincible here I could say anything and do anything with minimal punishment(meaning only being banned and no law abiding punishment) so I flamed I stole accounts anything bad you can think of I have probably done.

Now recently I have been let off ban on site. Even though I have caused a lot of problems I feel connected to this community I saw it change, Ive seen trends come and go and players start playing and then die out.

Now I try not to get into trouble and needless to say I am not perfect yet. One of my biggest problems is being really competitive and while that is good in some ways for me it is bad. I hate losing, bad and when ever I lose I get quite mad.

Now, out of all the alts I have made, and trust me I have made a lot. I am using this one to start completely over and attempt to be a way better person. I have been doing better sense being let off ban on site but I want to do even better and that means not getting angry when I lose.

Now enough with that stuff

I want to join this clan because it started around the same time I did. I remember when I was playing then I saw this clan as a great clan and that hopefully someday I would be able to join. Though some of the old members like fluxit and xdeideix are gone I still see anal and animal from time to time and with Gynx being a more strict clan admin I want to join to make this clan even more active then it is already.

I have been in many clans, To many to name and I never had the drive to settle down there. I have this drive here, I want it to look weird when I don't have the Aeon tag on. When people think of Aeon I want them to say "Thats the clan with Karra, Abyss Chirs and Animal right? "

Now, I may not reach all the requirements with my alt. My main Avatar is a 10th dan so belt and experience isn't a problem.

I play this game everyday, if I am not server sitting in irc I am attempting to make tc via in game. I am also very forum active. I know all the rules so you will rarely see me get any forum infractions and I will post here as much as I can.

All I ask is to be given a chance, I know my history is bad and it may be hard to trust that I wont make this clan look bad but I can tell you that I wont. I will completely turn around with being a great clan member and hopes to become a GM as motivation to do the right thing ingame.

I know there is a lot of useless information. Sorry if that is bad.

"Jormungandr"
Last edited by Karra; Jun 15, 2015 at 11:59 AM. Reason: Forgot to add it cause I was focused on typing to much.
It looks like you put quite some effort in your application and i appreciate that.
Could you tell us the name of at least your old main account?
[AEON] - Never stop fear us!