Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

We're not using it for anything else, you can pay it back eventually. What do the other guys think?
We need to strengthen our roots and bloom the inner flowers that represent our minds. We are not beasts. Not savages, but men.- PeaceKeeper62
Yes, that's the intention. Once I finish a dragon set I'm working on and sell it the money goes towards the clan
~You cannot say it does not exist until you see it~
I just checked the roster because I was bored, and noticed that a lot of people are now scamps. Inactivity?
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Sure
-----
If that's up to me
-----
By me I meant vote
-----
Like I vote yes.
Last edited by ysome; Apr 9, 2013 at 04:25 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Hey Zin, I have some abstract textures for the shop. They're 512x512, and might get a pretty penny depending on how people feel about the abstractness. I'd ask for half the profits off of mine at the moment, the rest should go to the clan bank.
If nothing else, they're nice to look at. Here are previews, I'll pm you the textures for the shop:

Previews

Replays 2
I decided to upload a series of replays. Some I've already uploaded, some I've haven't.
P.S. Zander, "Flawless", that's my sig. Been using it for years.
------------------------
Damn Aoe, that's pretty cool.
Attached Files
Best kick in wushu.rpl (24.7 KB, 6 views)
Don't hurt me!.rpl (114.6 KB, 5 views)
Best replay ever.rpl (97.3 KB, 4 views)
If that's how you like it.rpl (96.4 KB, 4 views)
Flawless.rpl (46.6 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by UnlimitaBlade; Apr 9, 2013 at 04:52 AM.
My life is made up of unlimited blades.
Gimp > Filters > Animation > Render Spinning Globe > put a suggested 30 to 40 frames on it > Wait forever for it to render > Once rendered a small window pops up > Filters > Animations > Playback > Enjoy the spinning globe.

How to save it as a spinning globe.

The first little window before the playblack has that option

File > Export > Extension has to be .gif > choose where to save it > One you do so hit export and a window pops up. Make sure you click the check box that says "Save as animation"

Viola, spinning head.
~You cannot say it does not exist until you see it~
how do i post the spinning head and the flat?
-----

Wouldnt this be some crazy shiz to see!
Last edited by trunkster; Apr 9, 2013 at 08:42 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Daemon of the clan Oblivion.
I think that if Zin really feels this head texture will benefit the clan and bring TC to us in the long run that we should give him a shot at it. After all, if things don't work out we can sell it anyway. I'm going to say yes to giving him the loan.
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.