Toribash
View Poll Results: Should i use this song?
Yes
2 Votes / 50.00%
No
2 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I just noticed hiding edited my first post =P
Bounafizta says:
My love for u has gotten me detention like 4 times lol
o.o ok then, i didnt know it was a free-to-post thread, my bad x_x
[elite]Sarutobi: I had a lvl 10 testicle... best day of my life
the whole forum is free to anybody. It's nice because I can mdoerate it and we can allow or disallow certain things. But as far as I am concerned anybody may post anywhere they want here. If anybody has a problem with that please let me know. I will keep the board to in-clanners if you desire but otherwise we'll keep it this way.
I know school's in and all but we need to try and stay active
Yeah, I know it's tough. But our clan is getting pretty damn inactive now that school's in. I think we should all try to keep playing a decent bit on the weekend and evenings. I understand if you can't, I just think it'd be nice to make an effort. Not a mandatory thing or anything, and obviously school must come first, but it would certainly help the clan to get on when you can. What do you guys think?
i play after school and such, right now im at a bike rally so ill try to get on sometime at night.
Bounafizta says:
Need help for a friend's clan.
I'm kind of the hidden leader for a friend's up and coming clan. All I do is monitor the forums and such so don't worry, im not leaving Elite, it's too 1337 to leave.

He is in need of a Clan Story, which both me and him suck at making. If you can make one, please do and we will grant you with 5k. Also, just base the story around the clan's name, Undead Legion. Id recommend him for Elite, but he's not that good, just a irl friend.
Bounafizta says: