Toribash
Well, I have 9+9 attack and defense cards, and 10 combos/counters to go with them. I have a good chance to always have something in my hand to use my special cards with.
But this build has yet to be playtested, i guess (Might remove 1 luck to add to def if it doesn't work well as it is.)
Well, since there is no save card in this first pack, and everyone have at least 1 DQ card in their deck, even when you do much damage, combos, counters, you still can end up DQ-ing like a noob! XD With Noob Pack every battle ends with a DQ! XD
-----
And here is the PDF file with all of the cards from the Noob Pack. Noobs, enjoy XD.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/23200308/Noob_Pack_01.pdf
-----
IF you have printer at home you can print the cards (just fronts), cut and make your deck. Next step is to find someone to play with you over Skype, until we find some better solution.
Anyway, public beta testing has started!
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Jun 30, 2012 at 03:49 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I laughed so hard at the descriptions/images (looking at the blocks in sequence is quite an experience xD).
Good job, mate!
Also, we should play sometime :P
Heh, me and Snake just played our first game.
It was really a close game, Snake's deck was kinda unbalanced since he has great number of defense cards, so he had one period where he couldn't attack me, but still he used one counter and made 18 K damage in one blow.
In the end I DQ-ed (like always!) XD
Final score:
Me: 20,070 points - Snake: 26, 300 points, game ended when I DQ-ed.
I think I need to add turns restriction so the game ends when both of us played set amount of turns (like 20 turns) so game would end by calculating points, and not with DQ. Yeah, that's a good idea.
For standard wushu mach = 20 turns
For Brushu = 30 turns
For ultimate fight = unlimited (but with use of save cards)
-----
Originally Posted by ynvaser View Post
Sounds fun :P
I think I'll rebalance my player card, and also do my PFS cards, too.

I need to post PFS template for that, those cards are green.
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Jun 30, 2012 at 05:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Also, save cards should do more than save you from bad luck cards. For example, someone with 4 luck would have 4 save cards to use on 2 bad luck cards. Rerolling moves, when you manage to roll a grey zone, maybe?