Toribash
View Poll Results: Poll deleted.
0 Votes / 0%
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

That might even be a smart idea. But will there occasionally be jackpots like full no-qi packs? or the "UltiMate force pack?
Want to join GATA?Apply here
Free textures
Packs, probably not. Desirable packs such as pure, void and demon are extremely rare. Creating more is not something we want or have permission to do. However we will on occasion give it full no-qi sets. Things like the ultimate force pack are something we could look into, we have to take into consideration that the item must come from the shop, so not 100% sure about that. If it did happen, it would be very expensive.
What would be really cool is a full sapphire set.

I know sapphire doesn't require qi, but getting some of the items is hard since you cant buy them in the shop.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by JakDRipper View Post
Hello

Sup spammer?

Also, to move this along, if you guys notice no one is buying tickets for a long time can you guys just end it and send the Toriprime/VIP?
I took off 200 tickets, and I won't take off anymore. This lottery will end when all tickets are bought.
uumm i have tp and vip if i enter and win will it get added on?
Playing Toribash Again! Old friends feel free to pm me, or new friends ;).
[OLDA][EXTREME]
Originally Posted by AusKingd0m View Post
uumm i have tp and vip if i enter and win will it get added on?

I've already bought four tickets so I hope so, lol.

And also, Full sapphire as a prize would be awesome, or maybe even Full warrior.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[m]

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot