Toribash
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
I like to look at his work from the point of view of a sociologist, he often touches on topics that are often times depressing. Although depressing they're very true for our social environment.
From that what can we learn to understand society in a broader sense. How do we go about studying the social isolation that a lot of us experience?

that's unarguably a truth, this sort of topic is super important to have, and the way it's brought in Solanin is pretty heavy and real tbh :T
I didnt care about that back then though, I was just a kid. But now I appreciate that there are works such as Solanin out there
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Lionet View Post
that's unarguably a truth, this sort of topic is super important to have, and the way it's brought in Solanin is pretty heavy and real tbh :T
I didnt care about that back then though, I was just a kid. But now I appreciate that there are works such as Solanin out there

Just finished Solanin.

Really enjoyed it, but now I've started reading Kimi ni Todoke for a light hearted experience.

P.S.

Eh

Last edited by Tuna; Mar 20, 2019 at 08:57 PM.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Hey tabby, you don't post here enough.
You're not old enough to move out.

Also I have more homework so that's fun eh!

At least right now it's mostly programming and some maths revision.
im sorry mom id post here more but i really dont know what to say :( i do lurk here though

the fact that you said "at least" implies that the homework is easy yeah? well that's very good to hear

get that clan thread done though slacker smh
It's not easy, but it is fun.

Also the dsc is as finished as it will ever be tbh.
At least it has an up to date member list.

You should talk to us about anime/manga or some shit.
well, im really glad you're enjoying your homework that is very cool

well man you made promise to make it better after you did your homework you cant let me down like that man
and at least it has an up to date daughter list uwu
Originally Posted by tabby View Post
well man you made promise to make it better after you did your homework you cant let me down like that man

Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
Also I have more homework so that's fun eh!

Not breaking any promises, just being an "adult"
Nah, when you're in uni your life is pretty much comprised of classes and homework.

which doesn't mean I don't have spare time, but it does mean that I want to use my spare time doing something I want to do. Which isn't writing a bs story for the dsc of a meme clan in a dead game

upcoming breaks are the first 2 weeks of April, but I predict that I'll be catching up with course work during that time ;)

I might start posing my homework here, although it's just shitty code mostly.