Toribash
Bro, XNomadic, I know you're understanding that we need a server, but stay away fromshort posts like that.

PS. I'll have a server in a little bit.

(im)

Originally Posted by XNomadic View Post
server pls

Pleaserino no shitposterino.
-----
Update on the shitty activity: So, Notting Hill Carnival (Google it.) is over and I'm starting to recover from drepression, which means I'll hopefully be the forumite I was invited to be in this clan for, and I might drag myself on the actual game, but you should definitely expect more posting from me, and some better behaviour to my previous clans. <3~
-----
Originally Posted by Wizard View Post
Bro, XNomadic, I know you're understanding that we need a server, but stay away fromshort posts like that.

Maybe a minimum of 5-10 word rule in forum posting? It worked pretty well when I was back in [Crooks] and it feels like something that would fit in nicely with this clan aspiring to genuinely be something serious, it'd stop shitposting from our members, and annoying invades being one word posts.
Last edited by GIVEtake; Sep 1, 2015 at 03:37 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Nobody gets my references.
Any tree can drop an apple. I'll drop the freaking moon!

Lol sorry about that. I was extremely bored when I got home from school. What is a good time for a server tomorrow? I have to leave at about 5:45 for climbing practice every Monday-Thursday and i get home from school at 2:30.
-----
Also, I got 10k today from 2 bets. Good day.
Last edited by XNomadic; Sep 1, 2015 at 04:14 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I couldn't think of a signature so i just put this here.
Originally Posted by XNomadic View Post
Lol sorry about that. I was extremely bored when I got home from school. What is a good time for a server tomorrow? I have to leave at about 5:45 for climbing practice every Monday-Thursday and i get home from school at 2:30.
-----
Also, I got 10k today from 2 bets. Good day.

If you bet on iRookie, I'm going to punch you. Straight in the face.
Nobody gets my references.
Any tree can drop an apple. I'll drop the freaking moon!
Lol iRookie wasn't in the server. What time do you guys want to do the server? I'm coming home from school atm
-----
Update: Home now. Grinding on ranked servers.
-----
The ranking system still hates me. Whenever I win against anyone, my rank goes down by 1. It was doing this last month. :P
Last edited by XNomadic; Sep 1, 2015 at 10:56 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm making a server soon. /jo im
Hopefully we get some new members and stuff
uggh Sorry for inactivity, life is being... life. Things being settled, uni n stuff takes priority, but I'll regain my normal activity soon.

(im)

uggh Sorry for inactivity, life is being... life. Things being settled, uni n stuff takes priority, but I'll regain my normal activity soon.

It's ok, I understand. It's not you that's the problem it's the clan as a whole. I say we should give a week or so for people to post or they get kicked.
Lucky for me im in all CP classes atm and it is way too easy lmao. But i might move up a level.
-----
You have no idea how tired i am. Imagine having to climb up and down a bunch of rock walls for 2 hours straight. Send help.
Last edited by XNomadic; Sep 4, 2015 at 03:04 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump