Toribash
I will try more hard this time, so here is my app for Gream Reapears:

So i am 13 years old (borned in 2000) , i am a student in 7th class and i have a dream: to become an airplnae pilot. At the moment i am living in a small city with 28,4k citizens, situated on the South part of my country, also crossed by the Danube. My country is Romania (EEST-GMT 3+), a mid-size country situaded in the East par of the Europe.

I have a big-sister, she is 20 years old , and she is at law university, and wants to become a judge or a lawyer. I am very prouad to have a sister like her. . My familly is a very smart one. My mother and father are engineers. They always tell me to study hard to become what i want. I am very happy to have a familly like my...

Now about my game activity:
I started this game 2 years ago, i found it on the internet. I searched some internet games to play and i found this game: "Toribash". The toribash version for internet was so retarded and i didn't understand it at that time, but after i dowloaded the version for OSX, i understood it. When i was at blue belt, i was confused that other players were so good, but now when i am 5th dan black belt i can beat anyone . When i was blue belt, i stoped playing for 3 months, and i started it again on 18 july 2012, the date i joined the community. I play this game like every day, when i don't have what to do i play this game . My forum activity is also every day.

I can't help Reapears with skills like, art or video making sorry. I didn't have so far a clan. I was banned for plagiarism in past, but now i never do this.

I hope now i make a good app, i wish i could join the Gream Reapears, but now you decide.

This was my app.
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post

So i am 13 years old (borned in 2000) , i am a student in 7th class and i have a dream: to become an airplnae pilot. At the moment i am living in a small city with 28,4k citizens, situated on the South part of my country, also crossed by the Danube. My country is Romania (EEST-GMT 3+), a mid-size country situaded in the East par of the Europe.

I have a big-sister, she is 20 years old , and she is at law university, and wants to become a judge or a lawyer. I am very prouad to have a sister like her. . My familly is a very smart one. My mother and father are engineers. They always tell me to study hard to become what i want. I am very happy to have a familly like my...

I started this game 2 years ago, i found it on the internet. I searched some internet games to play and i found this game: "Toribash". The toribash version for internet was so retarded and i didn't understand it at that time, but after i dowloaded the version for OSX, i understood it. When i was at blue belt, i was confused that other players were so good, but now when i am 5th dan black belt i can beat anyone . When i was blue belt, i stoped playing for 3 months, and i started it again on 18 july 2012, the date i joined the community. I play this game like every day, when i don't have what to do i play this game . My forum activity is also every day.

I can't help Reapears with skills like, art or video making sorry. I didn't have so far a clan. I was banned for plagiarism in past, but now i never do this.

I hope now i make a good app, i wish i could join the Gream Reapears, but now you decide.

This was my app.

You're banned so you're automatically denied.
Also, welcome Dragon \m/
Master of the arcane arts
Gream Reapears, gg
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The best way to keep yourself motivated is to learn how to hate your life to the point where you want to get revenge on existence itself.
Originally Posted by azzefirr View Post
WHY GOD!!! I AM BANNED FOR 1 DAY AND NOW I AM DENIED!!! (((( when i finally make a good app. !!!

I am sorry azzefirr, but you can try to apply again next time.
Master of the arcane arts

I KNOW i was banned to hours ago, but i hope i can get a chance to get in. But now the members decide not me.
By "next time", we mean in a few weeks.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The best way to keep yourself motivated is to learn how to hate your life to the point where you want to get revenge on existence itself.
I really want to enter in this clan, but if i can't apply now because i was banned, i understand. and i will try again in 1 or 2 weeks.