Endurance Onslaught 6.0
nope I send you an invitation
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
Slap here is the last time I saw a post of you I think what happen your Ok?
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
Name: Noobish123 (Hunter King)

Belt: 10th Dan Black Belt

Country and timezone: 'Murica, Texas, GMT -6

How active are you in-game and forums?(1-10): I've just been getting back into the game since about a week and a half ago, but i'd say 8/10

Any clans you joined before us?(If yes, why did you leave/got kicked?): Ultimate, Guardians(With Granby 5ever), and many others I can't really remember
Contacts (Skype, E-mail, etc): Skype: newterbar

What mod are you good in? (Optional: post replays): Erthtk2, TK, aikido

What can you contribute to the clan?(Please make your claim strong,any proofs?): I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.
(Sorry had to do that) I can provide help with TK if needed by others

Any bans/infractions?: 2 infractions I think

Why do you want to [Ascend]?: I want a clan who is active and for me to contribute to.
Player Card(http://64.19.142.12/www.toribash.com...noobish123.jpg
Did anyone refer you here?:Granby
Got some more to add?: luv me pls
Attached Files
erthtk12.rpl (90.4 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Newt; Jun 4, 2014 at 04:26 AM. Reason: cuz i can
Hey, its been forever noob.

we were in guardians for over a year back in the day, and followed the same afk pattern.

I know you are pretty rusty, as was I, so I will say yes.

nice to see you again
Veni , Vidi , Vici
That's a really nice app. Not many infracs, and your a talented player I presume. So if you could find me ingame (or I will find you) then I'll be able to judge skill and stuff. But for the most part I'm leaning to a yes.

Final question: do you play single player or multiplayer more often?
Toribash Media |[TeamWushu]
Erthkv2? Tk? ':3'
I'm looking for a yes but I didn't understand understand how you can contribute to the clan oO maybe it's humoristic in English so it's a good app, I wait your answer to Prowler
I play multiplayer more often, I like to interact with others more when playing TB. I've tried some SP stuff before and I wasnt too great at it. I might start practicing it again, though.

EDIT: I completely forgot that I livestream. And tomorrow is my last day of school so I'll be doing it much more. I have 50~ followers and am growing at a decent rate. I have streamed TB before and may do it more. I could bring popularity to the clan.
Last edited by Newt; Jun 4, 2014 at 02:37 PM.
oki, well it's a Yes for me
Ok that's good, I'm a current host of TBradio, as I helped Vitta and Abyss set it up. So it's great that we have other players doing different things like that.

Umm, so meet me ingame as soon as possible, I'll say yes

Note: just one more thing? No more quoting movies in you apps please.
Toribash Media |[TeamWushu]