Toribash
I'm proud of you Aoc.
Just never try to rub your good study habits off on me. I'll poke you in the eye with a stick.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Well I got someTime to spendddd anyone wanna play tb , or request some art shit lol
Toribash Senior |Wushu Master| YouTube Dancer |Video Editor| Senior Gfx artist| Univ of Penn Alumni|#Ivyleague
So, I'm in Saturday School to make up some days absent from school. Then, out of fucking nowhere there three Junior cholo faggots start playing with TechDecks!
I didnt know this was 5th grade in 2007.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Noah View Post
I wish I still played Yugioh.
I was the master.

I was amazing at Yugioh when I was little. I always carried around a deck case that doubled as a necklace.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
cockasses, teach me english. how couldnt "grinning in your face" be right?

LISTEN TO IT AND TEACH ME WHAT IT MEANS - thx

Originally Posted by Aoc View Post
I... well here I go.

I do never get grounded, NEVER, I always have bad grades and go to summer school(so you guys can understand but we really don't have that here, we only have summer tests instead), I play in the night and sleep over the day after school. I'M FREE HUEHEHUE, or my parents don't give a shit about me :<.

Wrong they do give some shit about me, they instead of grounding me, talk to me, like, "that stuff you are doin' son isn't good fo' you" and I'm like "I know and I'm sorry" and they are like "don't worry son just try to change your bad habits" THE END.

I'm 17 also, I guess they are like "he has enough age to know what to do with his life" and yeah I feel bad sometimes, like I'm not doing shit for my future.

LIVING WITH PARENTS FOREVER HERE I GO.

No, I'm starting to study now. :>

ZAWESOM

Will you get into a college?
Last edited by Math; Aug 19, 2012 at 02:00 AM.
Originally Posted by Noah
I wish I still played Yugioh.
I was the master.

I'm still the master /hue

Oh well, here's the real subject:
I asked Math and he said I could be an ally. And... That's it.

BUT
I'm here to warn you guys something. Yes it's about Math
Your leader is simply a totally SHAME to the clan's name

You guys could ask me why
AND I WILL TELL YOU WHY

He lost a Chess match while I was watching. Disappointed? Maybe. I don't know a good word to explain what I felt

Okay I'll stop it

I'm in [raku] for something like six months
I believe my english has improved to talk to everyone like a... hm... normal person
So I'm here again :B
Oh hello hello Hugo.
Don't you worry, Math's penis will be abused for his defeat.

And I'm happy you can speak English now.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider