Toribash
Name: Kamekiche
Belt:10th dan black belt
About me: i am a very nice person and very friendly. I play ago alot so i'm not THAT inactive on TB,
Why i want to join: Well, I want to join, as it is a very amazing clan and the Name that This great, I also believe it That is well organized by more responsible leaders.
. Also good to meet new people good and mature and I can understand new things to Find.
GTM: -3
Former clans: Rayo and scorpion.
Mods:Aikido,wushu,lenshu,parkour and aikidobigdojo.
ability:I have many capable of basic art and some videos because recently I'm learning.

Last edited by Tony; Feb 6, 2013 at 03:20 AM.
i dont know you, havent seen you ingame at all.

Former clans?
Alternate nicknames?

And post around like you are a member, and join IRC to talk to us, and stay on for more than a minute.
<~Fear> fuck, Pv2Caribou is that you?
<~Fear> you look like you suplex fucking rhinos
What kind of music do you like?

if your buddy walked up to you with a cool new hat what word might you use to describe it (clutch hat, cool hat, kickin' hat, etc.)?

are you working, in high school, in college or none of these?

Have you ever spent time staring at a spider? If yes how much time and did you name it? If you named it was it a woman's name and if not why?
Last edited by Orion; Feb 6, 2013 at 03:47 AM.
Free Pv2Caribou
Originally Posted by Orion View Post

if your buddy walked up to you with a cool new hat what word might you use to describe it (clutch hat, cool hat, kickin' hat, etc.)?

Have you ever spent time staring at a spider? If yes how much time and did you name it? If you named it was it a woman's name and if not why?

- l like:
the rock alternative,Pop,electronic,Rap and music dance of Jumpstyle,Tecktonik,shuffle,flogger and dubstep.
- would say:
that incredible cool hat friend.

- I'm in high school and I only have a year to finish and get into college.

-if .I stare for 20 minutes and then kill him without emotion, I did not need to say the name.
i'm sorry .
Hm.. well, your app is good but our way to tell if someone might fit in is a bit less formal.
I will give my definitive answer if you post around the forums, like you were already a member or something. Just give your opinion on whatever you see here, feel comfortable to post the way you please, as we need to see your personality to make any relevant decisions.
well then also would be interested publish my first video on my to see as an example of being as its member .
Username: eatschic
Belt: Second Dan Black Belt
Favorite mods: Judo,Wushu,Twin Swords,Aikido
Best mods: Judo and Wushu
Will you follow the rules?: Yes
Usercard: http://www.toribash.com/usercard/eatsChic.png
I just exploded hehehehe
Damn... I won't even ask you to post in this forum.

Come up with a decent application (I'm not telling you to write a larger one), tell some about yourself, I dont know, jeez.