Ranking
wat if i dont post one then what lol there will be no above

Infracted for useless post. Also nice sig. ~KiTFoX

Epic grammar is epic. Also, i dont see you on the members list. ~Splinter
Last edited by Splinter; May 26, 2009 at 07:27 AM. Reason: you fucking kidding me?
uhhm... nothing to rate...

also, thanks voltage, i was having so much touble with that last punch, i just gave up and grabbed it. o.o

here's a new one. i like it. >:]
Attached Files
!!!!!! i dont know.rpl (38.7 KB, 22 views)
poo
Oooh, as a plain decap it's very nice, I like it (even though I'm not a fan of decaps only D: ). I'd give it like 9/10.
Attached Files
!Blender.rpl (358.1 KB, 27 views)

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Uhh, Jtank, I'm not a really big fan of grabby replays, but it was really good, so 8.5/10
Attached Files
HV SC - Snoiped.rpl (90.7 KB, 22 views)
[T] ~~~~~> [Tigma] <~~~~~ [Sigma]
You should totally join my fanclub.
The kick was a bit simple, but it had awesome power. And you capitalized with a nice comeback. It was fluid. Nice.

Here's mine. A quick four-combo. You might have to watch it a couple times to see all the hits.
Attached Files
BnW FourC.rpl (120.7 KB, 28 views)
Last edited by BlakNWyte; May 26, 2009 at 12:07 AM.
wow BnW that was awesome.you like didn't leave uke a chance to take a breath.i liked how fast that cam up with you.Nice replay man.i give it 8.5/10(i prefer the limp style)
Ok i know this replay sucks i just want to see what's your point of view:
Attached Files
MYI_Double_leg_destruction.rpl (179.3 KB, 18 views)
That was actually, quite good. It was fast, and there were lots of booms in quick succession. The only problem I had with it was the length that you held the grab.

I was really bored when I made this.
Attached Files
HV - Dual skeet pawch.rpl (129.0 KB, 16 views)
[T] ~~~~~> [Tigma] <~~~~~ [Sigma]
You should totally join my fanclub.
Well. The opener was kinda stupid, but I love how you used his pec for the decap, and the skeets were pretty cool too.

Also ya, this was an edit of a replay kitfox tried to use to get into ormo (But failed). Rather, It is just pretty much the opener I used, much before I come into contact with uke.
It just sorta made me lol :3
Attached Files
Kitfox replay edit hax.rpl (116.3 KB, 28 views)
Nicotine Valium Vicodine Marijuana Ecstacy and Alcohol...
C-C-C-C-C-COCAAAAAAAAINNNNEEEEE