Toribash
Originally Posted by ecko222 View Post
this is my replay

There is no replay.
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫
ecko222

I don't know what that was, but if that was an app DENIED!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
I can offer support in all clan wars or any other activity [WAPOW] does as long as im online.

I dont really have a "favorite mod" but i will say i like any type of parkour mod.

I would say i play often more or less.

Yes, I post replays and important messages that i will go on trips, also i wanna note that i am married and i have a child. RcRichman knows this

Yes i always do.

I really dont know what you mean by this but i have experienced alot of famous fights ;p

-----
Oh wait do i need a replay?
Last edited by butler1010; Aug 11, 2015 at 08:17 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Butler Kills All In His Way
Blood Oath Organization
Hello WAPOW!
My Name Is Moataz . I'm 13 years old boy from Egypt and i came here to apply for WAPOW! Anyways , in that Paragraph i'm gonna talk about my life with toribash and other stuff . I was playing toribash for About One Year (1st year from 11june2015) i was little Noob at first , Now I became More Noob than before and yea . My favorite Mods are Greykido , abd , Aikido , tk(A little) , Boxshu ( A little) , parkour ( once per 1 year xd) and yea that's my fav mods . now lets go to the second Paragraph shall we?

-----------
How do i often play Inside Toribash and Do i Post Regularly inside the forums? well i do both (idk) but i post inside the secret Toriprime forum(lulz)and i post inside clan Thread a lot of course so yea . and i Play in-game Like 8/10 with friends because i become too bored by myself . Do i Check my Pm's and respond to them? OF COURSE!( Sorry for caps didn't mean to ) well yea i respond to pm's but silly pm's are no no bud ( yea) . now lets go to the third Paragraph shall we? :3

------------

What am i gonna offer to wapow? well , I'am Gonna Offer Activity , Event making and warring (if you want me to war) and maybe Avy Making because i got that skill (lulz) . Do i Have Good Skills and character ? well i have Good Character but good skills (Rest in Pepperonies me) i have it a little bit but not too much skills but i have avy making skills which give me some profit and if you want proof tell me .
Do i have anything in Reallife? (Skills , Hobbies , etc) well , no i just stay with my laptop all day everyday trust me i'am gonna become a fried chicken . Well i said my Experience above at the 1st paragraph so i think now i need to say my clan experience at the 4th paragraph . lets GO!
------------------

My Old clans that i was inside them was ( and the reason that why i left it too) , ElectriC : i made that clan when i was like black belt but its pretty much dead . Bomb : got invited in it and got kicked after 3 weeks for fighting someone else for op ( that was from march 2015 it was too far away trust me iam not a pepe ripper ;) ) then i joined Vibe but got kicked because the clan got denied from official for post quality and got kicked because it was my fault ( that was the time where i got grammar errors and bad punctuation) then i went to tau : stayed for couple of weeks then left because its dead and they were you know already . after that i went to Crooks and became leader of it (WAW! . Nah its not cool) and left the clan because they were telling me that i was Leadershipping bad ( and look at the clan now , it became like a bdsm girl trust me ) and i came back to bomb again : stayed for long time and left because i lost hope today ( and it was dying already since the leader quits the clan and everybody Quits after him so i just lost hope *LOGIC SOUND*)
That's pretty much it about my Experience with Clans ( Reminder , i said my Experience inside toribash in the 1st paragraph so don't tell me i have forgot it ;) ) that's pretty much it for now lets get to the final paragraph!
-----------------

And Now . The final Amazing bad punctuation paragraph is here ( yay that boring wall o text was boring now lets see his last paragraph) i hope you guys accept me because i am not applying for fun i really want to join Wapow because not for #1 thingy no . because you are cool guys and awesome ( and funny <3) so yea i hope you accept me and thanks for reading (Finally he made his application it was so boring to me mate . Pls deny him , deny him!)
oh i have forgot to give you the replays lol .
and btw .

STAY WAPOW!
thanks for reading!
BTW.I cant say my skype since its a facebook account so yea
lulz i will take your skypes by pms of course!
Attached Files
get capped bruh.rpl (43.6 KB, 4 views)
so luckyyyyyyyyyyy111111.rpl (68.5 KB, 4 views)
that saveeeeeeee.rpl (54.6 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Moataz; Aug 11, 2015 at 08:02 PM.
Hello Wapow !
First of all I am Flakes...you can call meh corn flakes too ;). My real name is Mohammad. I have been playing toribash for 3 Years. I am sorry to say I took a break of 1 year. Anyways I live in UAE and in real life I actually play BasketBall and do Parkour. I am active on forums 24 hours literally (not while sleeping).I am oftenly active ingame too. I can contribute to WAPOW with all my skills efforts and devotion. I wont give you any chance to complaint. I was former leader of the clans (7th),(Fallen),(Bomb). I am good in the akido and wushu mods. I always reply to the PMs and I post like all day on the clan threads. Here is my Gamer Card just in case...

I forgot to tell you that I am 3rd dan black belt.
I have always loved to join WAPOW and I hope you are satisfied by my application. Thank you so much for your time.

Your's Sincerely,
Flakes
-----
My skype is astalenleo...
Email Thunderkick192@gmail.com

Here are my replays...
Note that it is made by my alt.
Attached Files
Astalen-fly shock v2-1.rpl (113.1 KB, 4 views)
Astalen-fly shock v2.rpl (113.1 KB, 4 views)
Astalen-fly shock.rpl (77.2 KB, 3 views)
Astalen-High in the sky.rpl (52.3 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Flakes; Aug 11, 2015 at 08:21 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
What are you lookin at ?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thank you FleshMon...
I am former leader of bomb
Left it because it was dead
-----
Also my first name was Prince1234
Name changed it to Flakes.
-----
Btw here is my tori ingame...

Flakes