Toribash
you could get something better with that opener imo
that first kick is wierd af
i see your moves are getting better tho
last hit is coolio
gg
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
i thought the begging to 110 looked pretty stiff there was a lot of start/ stop movements but when you got to 110 you looked like a hole new person i loved the DMs and the movement was very fluid just work on making the whole replay similar to what you did at 110 to the end
Trying
you could make it longer and add more but that was pretty good, little bit stiff near the opener then sort of relaxed then stiff near where you set up for the kick and pretty nice boom near the end. pretty good overall.

ALSO THE WRIST WENT FLYING BEST PART ABOUT THE REPLAY
shitpost god
8 - 6 never forget
shitty thing i made because of boring.
the decap took me a shit of re-edits and i want to know what made it look worse than it was supposted to be
Attached Files
fking head.rpl (286.8 KB, 12 views)
this was an short,but cool manip.
the first kick and elbow dm was just great,well aimed,but i still guess that it wold be more powerfull(and do a core on it).
flow on last kick was epic,decap too.
ended relaxed but all ok tho
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Ok so opener was cool, but a bit generic. the initial lift didnt do much but it was cool then the second hit was nice. When you kicked ukes legs that didnt really do much. First kick looked really forced. Nice heli thing into decap. Overall not a bad replay but work on movement and making everything flow together. I'd like to see more!
ty :^)
and horry shit i finally did alot of dms
Attached Files
yes finally did it.rpl (314.3 KB, 13 views)
okay
the tricks and stuff was nice
bit slow paced though, get dat momentum pls
the dm was mind blowing, how did you get that.
pls teach me

only problem was the speed
9/10 gj
[Replaymaker]-[Replays]-[BumbleBurke]

[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4562400_2.gif[/SIGPIC]