Toribash
Just any mods really, ones that will help me out.
I'm going to go on Warframe now, add Soulskrix and message me if you happen to be playing too :L
Be sure to level your hp/armor mods when you have enough cores for them, also I can't tell you what mods you'll want unless I know your weapons.
I have Scindo, Latron, Paris, Kraken.. I think thats the name of the pistol that does a 2 shot burst?.. um and Cronus with the excalibur warframe.
Also thanks for the help Ishi
nice bow
Get rid of the cronus when you can and get a better fast weapon. While not bad, it falls off hard. AoE is almost required on melee weapons.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Right. Well I'm building a Shade currently.
Need to find places to farm resources
-----
Oh God, Tower II Exterminate. Could not do it, Killed 20-30 things before I ran out of revives. Should've called for help in Region chat. Not sure if the key is used up.. probably :L It crashed as I was in it
-----
No I still have the key amazingly.
Last edited by souldevilj; Jun 26, 2013 at 01:24 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
The keys will only disappear after completion (victory that is), that's how it is normally anyway. As for resources, you might want to open up all planets as fast as you can, as certain resources can't be found anywhere else http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Resources. In tower exterminations you're going to have to be more careful if neither your weapons or your frame can't hold them off easily. You'll probably need at least one op'd weapon to make things easier, like a potatoed kunai or something. In T3 you're going to need help.
Last edited by k6vamees; Jun 26, 2013 at 01:41 PM. Reason: gamramramramrmamrmmarmmamrmar
But why's the rum gone? :v
Why have I not seen this thread Before...
Souldevil, kraken is a great choice. Get a fire rate mod and max it along with a multishot mod.
Trust me when I say you wont use your primary anymore.

So yeah my ingame name: VonCarl.
Family does have a clan there except we're inviting everyone who's nice and stuff so just write to me if you want in. ^^
'u'
I got a Latron Prime Stock and some Mods for different frames out of it.
Oh I see, I haven't come across a multi shot mod yet.
Or a fire rate mod for pistols.
I'll try clear it all. But I'm kinda weak tbvh.
mutli shot mods and the gunslinger mod seem to be quite hard to get for some players, keep at it, you'll find em eventually, esp if you do a lot of defense missions.

[T]
#hi

I'm pretty sure all the multi-shot mods are rare and the fire rate ones are uncommon. I've only found a fire rate one for pistols, which is fine cause I have kunai, so it's hilarious to just suddenly turn something into a porcupine.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games