Toribash

Hi I'm GreenMark. I am 9th Dan Black Belt. My Competitive mods I have or I got skill on is in AikidoBigDojo, Boxshu_Mushu, Original Mushu, Aikido, Judo, Taekyon. And my full name is Mark Crysler Baddo. I also got youtube called - Markcrafter1 -.Then My previous clan is actually Kill. Its my clan that got created by me. I left my clan because I cant handle it. And no one is joining my clan. I dont know why tho. And my age is 12. Im so Very young to play toribash. Well this is it, About me xD. Ok about me..... IM a boy, my favorite color is green, I love watching anime, I love making video, I am filipino, I am cool a little, I'm a little small. And My skype is Mark.Baddo. And My country is in Philippines.

And this is my alt called MarkBaddo.
CLICK IT
Maybe a bit short, could you add some stuff ? What are you good at ? Sp replays ? you're more of a Mp person ? Can you do art ? videos ? add anything we could find interesting, I'll stay neutral
Wolololololo
Originally Posted by GreenMark View Post

Hi I'm GreenMark. I am 9th Dan Black Belt. My Competitive mods I have or I got skill on is in AikidoBigDojo, Boxshu_Mushu, Original Mushu, Aikido, Judo, Taekyon. And my full name is Mark Crysler Baddo. I also got youtube called - Markcrafter1 -.Then My previous clan is actually Kill. Its my clan that got created by me. I left my clan because I cant handle it. And no one is joining my clan. I dont know why tho. And my age is 12. Im so Very young to play toribash. Well this is it, About me xD. Ok about me..... IM a boy, my favorite color is green, I love watching anime, I love making video, I am filipino, I am cool a little, I'm a little small. And My skype is Mark.Baddo. And My country is in Philippines.

And this is my alt called MarkBaddo.

Good use of imagery from the Card, I like how you included that element of the application.

Grammar and Punctuation needs to be refined and brushed up on but overall.. A good application.

Can you tell us a personal story about yourself? I like story's ;)
-----
Originally Posted by NICOLAS135 View Post
Ty ;)

Could you please make your sentences a little longer? We dont need useless abbreviations in our thread..

Our reputation as a well organised and mannered clan will go down the drain if you post something as useless as that.

One more of them and Ill be seeing that you be dealt with ;)
Last edited by Team; May 15, 2015 at 02:55 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Liquor saved my life but it didn't save my wife

im cryptotrds

http://www.toribash.com/usercard/CryptoTRDs.png
my real name is justine,13 years old

belt:brown

mods:ABD,aikido,judo,mushu and karate

i dont have a previous clan

i want to join becuz this clan seems amazing cuz people here arent just clanmates,their friends

plz add me CryptoTRDs

keep rocking the free world
Last edited by CryptoTRDs; May 16, 2015 at 11:28 AM. Reason: lol i kinda messed up
dear cryptoTRDs sorry but you cant join cause goblin army just ate our dear leader sparkyAU before he died he said apps must be free form
greenmark: I was in his clan,it was such a pain,he also clan hopping (he was at monk before,he kicked bcuz inactive). theres no prob bout him,yes here.

crypto: QUICK NO!!!
Hiya guys, I'm Foogels and i need a clan, I was looking at the clans and vibe kinda pooped out and I thought this was an awesome clan so I thought I might try and apply. So some stuff about me is that I am pretty random and I can always make someone laugh with my stupidity. I have been playing Toribash for about a year or 2 now and I have gotten pretty good. My favorite and one of my best mods is Wushu, (Either wushu 3 or the new 2015 wushu). I'm pretty good at ABD and ErthTK. The last clan I was in was "warriors of light", and you're probably asking why I left because they are good and growing, I didn't leave, I was kicked out for inactivity. And that sounds bad and its the first clan I was kicked out of, but I was inactive because of family problems and my dad went to jail so I was busy. I need a good community and this fits the quota. This is my tag thing. http://forum.toribash.com/tori_achie...ername=foogels (idk how to add pictures XP)
Well, that's all. If you need more just tell me, Thanks for reading. Have a nice day ^-^! Fairwinds
Foogels: you seem like a nice guy, there's some things about your app that worry me

1)Low belt, might only be you haven't played that much, but I would like to see you ingame.

2) Very low post amount, since we're applying for official we need forum active members.

Everything else seems ok to me, but I want to see you ingame and possibly know if you could be more forum active. Neutral by now.
Wolololololo