Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Bossy00001 View Post
oh <.< that clan needs something how to be active. So come on, what can we do?

Everybody quit.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

HI guys!!! you miss me?
i can back to game now so HELLO!!!
Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.
Hey ulus...
Many quit because of king's inactivity and king just broke his promise and gave up easily, kicked everyone who is still wearing a tag and never gonna check Sin forums again.
If he wouldn't give up Sin would be still alive for a long time. He never asks someone if anyone would like to handle the clan. I will still be here ulus, just to help Sin not to die if you really want it.
also gonna put /invade/ just if someone won't get raged again... '_;
what king do... shit...
Last time i promise i will back, and here I AM!
but what with the clan?? i never betray our clan.
you are in sin? you`ve got tag with [Sin] ?
where are the others?
Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.
I'm not in Sin but I will help get more members and this clan alive.
As I said douchebag carbonking broke a promise (I WANT MY 5K KING!) and left Sin and removed everything from the member list without saying anything.
arrrrrrrrrrrr >.<
what can i do? recruit members into an inactive clan? shit
nice idea
ill try to do something with this clan.
cause im from SIN!
look uberis its not my fault i was inactive my power was shut off and i deleted everyone because i figured no one would stay but if ulus is staying then i will re ad him and we will start the clan back up and again uberis IT WAS A CLAN EVEN YOU LEFT THE CLAN WHICH MEANS YOU NO GET THE TC plus no one ever voted