Toribash
Would there be a change for me to get update on my card & infos :)? Like belt is now 10th dan, I'm now 16 & I have been changing my set completely so card update would be nice too, shall I take image for the card my self or what you prefer? ty <3
Last edited by joope1; Nov 30, 2014 at 11:57 PM.
I think the only way to get these cards working is either paying someone for it or make a thread in the private board explaining how to do it for oneself.
Editing this post to contain a list of things that need to be done.
PM me with any and all questions
Well I think I could be able to make the card for myself too, if I had the "card template" tht I can edit it from, I could upload finished versio too for example on google+ , from it, it can be taken to forums and it shows up as img (so works?) but I guess I'd still need someones help since I cant edit the post :p
Last edited by joope1; Dec 1, 2014 at 04:04 PM.
Yuss, it is being tested behind the scenes by Chesh as we speak.
-----
Sad days. Me and toxic were talking for a couple of hours yesterday about the clan, it was very laid back and he raised some good points about the clans recent ways.
While this is a post to inform you guys that toxic has decided he's leaving I also want it to be a post about how we're gonna step things up, or if you prefer, how I'm gonna step things up.

Currently we're requesting new banners and clan-art. Thread can be found here

Along with that we're still racing for the first-place.
Yesterday would've left us at about 1675 points after a extra long war, but it had to be terminated due to a glitch.
Since there was no winner and there's no way of adding points manually we got 0 points.
Hopefully we'll be able to be given these points later on, once the warring system has gotten some bandaids.
Last edited by Hattersin; Dec 2, 2014 at 11:03 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Front-page has been updated with new art, one or two cards are being added as well.
Go feast your eyes on the beauty.