Ranking
Make sure you keep the threshold at 100 imo to keep the dms legitimate. And spend more time on every move, it looked good how you dmed uke but in between the attacks you're moving a bit awkward. The last two dms were dope.
Thanks, thanks. I lowered it to 80 to help a little. I personally didnt like my movement between attacks either but didnt check it untill i had sexy moves after.
I have never really payed much attention to sparring, but I'm going to start trying it out. Here's what I did in like 10 minutes. I mean, it seems ok. Fluidity is there, but I just need to work out how to keep balance, and then after that, how to attack.

Just looking for tips and shiz.
Attached Files
Spar - Deuteria.rpl (135.0 KB, 14 views)
Originally Posted by Deuteria View Post
I have never really payed much attention to sparring, but I'm going to start trying it out. Here's what I did in like 10 minutes. I mean, it seems ok. Fluidity is there, but I just need to work out how to keep balance, and then after that, how to attack.

Just looking for tips and shiz.

your arms are too stiff imo. try making them look more natural. other wise, your movements are okay. try swinging your arms more when you run by relaxing them.
<8OJ4N>Dark hax-a-lot
<8OJ4N>sounds like a knight