Toribash
Well now. Currently, I am 8,000 miles away from England. However, I do consider myself very English - was born there, lived there for a while, etc.

My family have a house up in Yorkshire. We go back a few times every year. That's all gonna change come next year though, off to sixth-form college. So I'll be back home again, yay.

Whereabouts are you situated then?
I'm a Southerner, I live in Buckinghamshire, just outside London. We have a lot of trees and rivers :'D

Oh and I'm in sixth form at the moment, it's great.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Ooh, nice. Up where I am in Yorkshire, we've got our fair share of rivers and trees, along with the Pennines giving us a bit of contrast in the height of the land.

I still have no idea what I'm going to take when I hit sixth-form, haha. Plus, my parents are pressuring me to get enough work done to get into Greenhead College (I've been told I need 5 As and 3 Bs in my GCSEs >.>). So yeah, fun stuff indeed.
I live in the middle of no where.

In a city with 100 000+ citizens

Fun fact: I live in the new culture capital of europe.

Also, just an hour ago, all the teachers had a meating in our school (it was late) and some genious dicided he should take a piss outside the door where they were talking, we were about 10 ppls. 7 got away, i was one of them.
The person who did it will talk to the principal with his parents tomorrow.

Moral of the story: Dont be a dumbass
Last edited by Splinter; Oct 6, 2009 at 10:08 PM.
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread
Originally Posted by Splinter View Post
I live in the middle of no where.

In a city with 100 000+ citizens

Fun fact: I live in the new culture capital of europe.

Also, just an hour ago, all the teachers had a meating in our school (it was late) and some genious dicided he should take a piss outside the door where they were talking, we were about 10 ppls. 7 got away, i was one of them.
The person who did it will talk to the principal with his parents tomorrow.

Moral of the story: Dont be a dumbass

I am so ratting you to the principal.
Hay guise, i'm back, it was an awesome trip, and i got slightly drunk for the first time of my life.

That is all i'm feeling like saying right now.

:U
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Originally Posted by shook View Post
Hay guise, i'm back, it was an awesome trip, and i got slightly drunk for the first time of my life.

That is all i'm feeling like saying right now.

:U

:O

It's great isn't it?
Actually, it kinda sucked. I was continuously dizzy for an hour, and i wasn't any more happy than i usually am.

>.>
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Maybe it was because it was your first time. Personally I feel great, a lot of people get depressed. I hate those mood-droppers. Just sit there crying about life and shit. Being pissed makes me very happy.
Hey.

So, like, I just recently posted in the 'Replay Maker's Replays' thread and it said that my post must be approved by a moderator.
IMO, this isn't really needed.

I'd like to have a chat with whomever set it up.