9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by TheDog96 View Post
Thank you guys for the support, and once again I want to apologize to all of you for doing this foolish thread and everything. Thank you very very much for helping me out and I am AGAIN SORRY for everything, everytime I did something wrong i am sorry, I wanna apologize to Yourface for being a dick, and i'm glad you haven't had the attitude like: Ok leave, bye.

Can you forgive me?

Originally Posted by TheDog96 View Post
I don't know what happened to me. I am sorry. If you can forgive me, please please i am sorry, i wanna retreat my "leaving act".

Am I still in the clan?

Well, after posting an thread you should think before what are going to be the consecuences.
Always think before you post.
This was actually a stupid and inmmature way of expressing your feelings.
Next time think.
And Im sure you are 14 not 12. So dont complain with other people that think your 12 or just show pics to prove it. So always think.
Good Luck Dog....
Cya guys later. I guess this is done now.

P.S: Piratez is cool so don't even think leaving because of one person.
Dont take situations like this so seriously..
Just try to solve it alone.

Peace
Last edited by BioEx; Aug 1, 2011 at 01:50 AM.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
No more posting in Piratez for me
The only reason why I am unbanned is because I agreed with Chozos agreement. Thedog96 asked that I was unbanned if I agreed to never post in Piratez again.

So the only way I can post here ever again is if all the leaders allow me to start posting again. If not, I respect your decision.

Goodbye.
I OWE MILLIONS
From Ex Co-Leader to semi-enemy.
harsh.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
You never clicked the quit button for Piratez.

You still have Piratez under your post count.

LEL, YOU NEVER LEFT. YOU LOVE US AND MY TERRIBLE POSTING TIMES.
<~legsol> (yes he is gay he is the gayest gay furry ever)
Beat me in a guitar duel and I'll send word to Chozo that I'd like you to start posting around here. You know where to meet me.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!