9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by BioEx View Post
Well, This is completely inmmature of you both.
This wouldnt have happened if you would just take this situation as if it was a joke.
Piratez is great. You can't leave because of one single guy. That is stupid.
Besides that, just ignore the people that fuck off with you or just talk to your leader and tell him to add that bitch (Not referring to Cole) to the black list or just dont respond to his messages.
Its that simple!

^
This.

Cmon Dog, don't leave, you're one of the most active member we got and I like you here.
Just ignore him, Cole is like that sometimes but don't take it seriously.
Hello Murm, long time no see.

Originally Posted by Murmayder View Post
You need to advertise, good clans do it all the time without even deciding on it. Advertising can generally be summed up with 3 actions:
1. Playing ingame and playing well
2. Being forum active and helping people/adding to discussions
3. Being active in the market

I remember when Face and Reekon made a recruitment thread and nobody check it for like 2 weeks straight, while several new clans has many on the same time.
Whatever, let him do his thing. If he wanted to, he could have ignored Cole, instead of talking shit/fighting with him. Which is probably what Cole wanted.
I don't know what happened to me. I am sorry. If you can forgive me, please please i am sorry, i wanna retreat my "leaving act".

Am I still in the clan?
> Piratez
Thank you guys for the support, and once again I want to apologize to all of you for doing this foolish thread and everything. Thank you very very much for helping me out and I am AGAIN SORRY for everything, everytime I did something wrong i am sorry, I wanna apologize to Yourface for being a dick, and i'm glad you haven't had the attitude like: Ok leave, bye.

Can you forgive me?
> Piratez