9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Meh, read this i suppose
Hey guys, just want to say that i'm really going to be near inactive. TBH I dont care about TB very much anymore. I'm not leaving. at least not yet. maybe my interest will come back. I suppose I may post occasionally. I dunno. If you want to kick me because of this thats fine i suppose. But, yeah. I'll be pretty inactive.
Avas ye scurvy wench! Ye'll walk the plank! We're [Piratez]!
Dont Type At Me In That Tone Of Voice ,I,,(O_o),,I,

Chozo told me my ban can be shortened if you Pm him. C`mon, guys. I've helped you all while i've been in this clan. When Mookie was getting Yourface banned, I help Yourface's ban get shortened.

Mookie, i've helped you plenty of times get out of tough situations. I can't believe you won't help me with one time I need it.
I know but you'll be able to find at least one good members that way. It's always good to at least put your guys's self out there.
Originally Posted by Yourface View Post
Dont need to.

As said before, we want the people that have the ability to seek us out on their own.

You need to advertise, good clans do it all the time without even deciding on it. Advertising can generally be summed up with 3 actions:
1. Playing ingame and playing well
2. Being forum active and helping people/adding to discussions
3. Being active in the market
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Same, I don't care about TB anymore either.
I'm here because, well, everyone I know is here.
If some important people from this clan left then I'll get inactive too.
Originally Posted by Rift View Post
Chozo told me my ban can be shortened if you Pm him. C`mon, guys. I've helped you all while i've been in this clan. When Mookie was getting Yourface banned, I help Yourface's ban get shortened.

Mookie, i've helped you plenty of times get out of tough situations. I can't believe you won't help me with one time I need it.

Actually, you didn't help at all with Faces ban. I PM'd Steve telling him that it was alright and that the ban could be lifted. The reason I wont help you out is because you deserve this.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!