Toribash
thats cool
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
A forsaken country from South East Asia.

That is Indonesia. Pirates and shit.

Also Latvia all the way.

Also I had the best training in my life. I finally wasn't shy to do shit in front of people. I go to a studio where people just come and go. Just pay like 8 dollars and train in a big room with breakdance music. I was always ashamed to do something cause I wasn't that good, but today I started socializing and I didn't really have much choice when people just said that I should try some kind of a move. We were playing horse and stuff. My back is full of bruises but worth it. I finally got to train for 4 hours straight.
Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
That is Indonesia. Pirates and shit.

Also Latvia all the way.

Also I had the best training in my life. I finally wasn't shy to do shit in front of people. I go to a studio where people just come and go. Just pay like 8 dollars and train in a big room with breakdance music. I was always ashamed to do something cause I wasn't that good, but today I started socializing and I didn't really have much choice when people just said that I should try some kind of a move. We were playing horse and stuff. My back is full of bruises but worth it. I finally got to train for 4 hours straight.

thats nice man I got the same problem :0 I am very shy in front of people.
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Its kinda the other way around for me, I'm not shy or anything but I never speak to anyone except if I need something from them or if its my friend, otherwise I usually brush them off real harsh. Kind of bad habit.
ohhh geez guys I got a girlfriend woohoo

EDIT : Btw...whats hidden in the Rum Storage? *-*
Last edited by Axel; Jan 14, 2013 at 07:07 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Pics of her?
I miss my girlfriend =/ Two weeks away from me... She lives far from here.
[Piratez] Art/Texture maker
Heavy Metal God