Toribash
View Poll Results: Will you enter this tourney? (Max 8 or 16)
Yes!
14 Votes / 82.35%
No...
3 Votes / 17.65%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

you need to be in the clan to challenge the king
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
Originally Posted by Analwache View Post
I think, we should slowly start to shut down Nuclear power plants, and use for example the sahara as a place for getting solar energie.

The transport of the energy wouldn't be such a big problem, because we could do that in evry desert in the world.
Since we made it to transport oil all over the world, we'll make that, too.

I hate Nuclear power plants.

Anal, thereīs a problem, if you transport energy for example via copper-cables, energy getīs lost farther you transport it. If you want to transport energy from the sahara desert to germany for example, just a little portion of the energy you got from the sun arrives in germany. Itīs not economically especially when you transport it many miles or kilometres.

Edit: Nuclear Power is one of the most efficient and cleanest way of getting energy, just a few kilogramms for example of Uranium are neccessary to supply a whole city with electrical engery for a year, I think .Itīs a very clean way because there arenīt any emmissions, just water vapor. But the main problems of nuclear-engergy are the disposal of the old fuel and the risc of a worst case scenario like it was in chernobyl. Today, nuclear power plants are very safe and I think they can resist even a plane crash, but not 100 hydrogen bombs.

I suggest getting energy from geothermal heating. But itīs not possible everywhere. Windparks are possible everywhere, for example in Bahrain or North Sea.
Last edited by InYaFace; Jun 3, 2010 at 08:42 PM.
[ClanPoll]Aeon invite only?
Hey there

Anal and me was thinking about to make aeon invite clan.

We should make Aeon Invite only with Tryouts, that means:

Rec. therad is still open, but only for seeing who wants to join. In general we only invite ppl.

But if we see someoen very good appling, we try him out.

Pls vote and comment this Pro and Contra !!
Last edited by TheAnimal; Jun 3, 2010 at 09:32 PM.
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
No wait, i said:

We should make Aeon Invite only with Tryouts, that means:

Rec. therad is still open, but only for seeing who wants to join. In general we only invite ppl.

But if we see someoen very good appling, we try him out.

PRO:
-ppl will see we're Invite only and stop appling (hopefully)
-We will be known as a serious clan

CONTRA:
-We will get way less members
Last edited by Chirs; Jun 3, 2010 at 09:32 PM.
i am 134000% supporting this because everyone that applies either has low posts..or just fail lol and it's getting annoying denying ppl xD..so invite only will be an awesome idea so we know for a fact that they are good players and active on forums

and btw chris it dosen't matter if we get way less members because we already have a full roster =]...and plus we don't need a clan with 600 members in it xD
[WcG] [OLDA] [RL] [BRO] [WL] [SKL] [iG] ~[Aeon]....MOBI is BLACK and SEXY!! FTW
ok so i tested Bossy00001 in aikido, the 4 replays are beblow,

Test 1
Test 2
Test 3
Test 4

im proud to say welcome to the clan.

woooo my first pass test
10th Dan
|Aeon|A-King|A-3rd|