Toribash
you should, it's da bomb in here
Also, I have one week before my school starts. I'm getting ready for all-nighters and cramming my book reports huehue
Virus: Son | ImVeryBlue: Husband | Creati0n: Wife
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY
I'll be in college in a few weeks. Excited and nervous at the same time. According to my schedule, I have a three-hour lunch break. There's also an internet cafe right fucking next to the school.

Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post
damn son, I need to go over to the Philippines one day

It'd be nice for you to experience the change in temperature since it's a lot colder where you're from.
-----
I'm getting a bit nostalgic. Thinking about the old days when I was a little kid. Probably because I was cleaning my room earlier and found some old stuff.

I used to be a huge dinosaur nerd. I have a ton of dinosaur books.

I remember all my gaming experiences came from flash game websites like Kongregate, Y8, Newgrounds, FOG. Ahhh, good times.
Last edited by Bulletron; Jun 1, 2015 at 09:41 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
a spoon.
Likewise. I loved Kongregate and Newgrounds as a baby gamer. Also, what college are you going to, bullet?
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY
Kewl.
My brother is in U.P. He just finished his first year. He felt smart in high school then when he went to college, he was a total retard haha
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY

So I made this as my background. Ignore the watermark in the bottom left corner the recorder added it.

Good replacement for my portal background, I'm getting better at making these, granted most of it is just plugging random stuff from the web together and making icons.
Last edited by Liquidoom; Jun 1, 2015 at 03:12 PM.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
Originally Posted by ImVeryBlue View Post
Kewl.
My brother is in U.P. He just finished his first year. He felt smart in high school then when he went to college, he was a total retard haha

I thought you had a twin brother, who plays this game and goes under Estimax, have more brothers?
indeed I do! I have a sister and two brothers, actually. I'm the youngest.

Liquid, I love your backgrounds. They are so beaut. How long does it take for you to make those?
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY
Originally Posted by ImVeryBlue View Post
indeed I do! I have a sister and two brothers, actually. I'm the youngest.

Liquid, I love your backgrounds. They are so beaut. How long does it take for you to make those?

About 4 hours tbh, but as I said most of the stuff can be found on the web very easily. I do a bit or reasearch on a theme I want to exploit and once I get enough ideas and see that the project can be made I start deciding what I'll do. Then I get to installing and making all the widgets work (this is the frustrating part). After the widgets are installed I install I make the icons. Once the icons are made, I make everything look nice and functional and voilà...it's done. Honestly I started working on this one yesterday night.

But eh... if you're new to rainmeter... maybe, 12 hours? And the result probably won't be as good... simply because you don't know all the tools availabe to your disposal and it takes a lot of time to get stuff to work...

The thing is it's not hard to learn... this is only my 3rd desktop haha
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
Originally Posted by Liquidoom View Post

So I made this as my background. Ignore the watermark in the bottom left corner the recorder added it.

Good replacement for my portal background, I'm getting better at making these, granted most of it is just plugging random stuff from the web together and making icons.

Is your computer making that sound >.>

You might wanna get that checked out.