Toribash
Indeed. I feel like the aether vibe has changed. I no longer receive the pleasant buzzing overtones from divine immortals playing rautavaara's harp concerto, but rather a sharp and cold oscillator.

Has aether changed while I was away?
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Be fretless, my long-necked friend, for I'm back. I'll tune this chat right up from ill-tempered to well-tempered in no more than a tick.
You thought you were tired of me then? Just wait a 4'33" and soon you'll be begging me to go.
Last edited by Lazors; Jun 20, 2015 at 08:00 PM.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Hi
Scribe pls c:
[OSHI] [Judo Organization] [Aether] [Team AikidoBigDojo] [PSN]
[3:50:35 PM] Sam: I'm a lyrical, cynical, rythmical demon.
Spittin out lines like I spit out hot semen.....
Taking a break...
Hi pair nice to see you
I dunno. Going to London tomorrow, and later I'm going to my summer house. I figured I'd stop on the way.
Ye mon I'm gon speakin' like your average britfart now ainnit?
Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
Ye mon I'm gon speakin' like your average britfart now ainnit?

don't talk shit are you crazy, you can't come to my area. 2015's got scarier, fuck off with ur malaria. Don't talk shit about me and my situtation with your bullshit instigation the informing allegations got sorted so if you're gonna say something, send for me properly, saying shit everyone knows already, you took my flow already and I heard that you said them at 100 shows already, you're lucky that dezo kid never bust ur nose already, I heard your send, you say that I'm nasty but everybody knows already i'm a dirty bastard, go and ask mzebra
[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?