Toribash
Originally Posted by Stone View Post
skinny bitches < skinny whores

Spoken like a true 13 year old
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Skinny chicks are over rated, unless you like breaking their back mid mount... Come to think of it that would be fun.

Sign me up

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
I don't call females bitches because that's very rude. Please refrain from doing so.
Are we allowed to have racist shit on our textures? Athens has swastikas all over his tori, even his trails, and it's cool, but when I do it, I get banned for a month. Also can I pass it as a ghost if I put a KKK member as a ground texture but remove the logo on his costume?
rate the satisfaction you get after you ban some stupid 9 year old cunt cause he can't comprehend the forum rules and then get a 500 word pm of nothing but capitalized mis-spelled words of pure anger the next day. 10, or 10?
Originally Posted by tertywerty View Post
rate the satisfaction you get after you ban some stupid 9 year old cunt cause he can't comprehend the forum rules and then get a 500 word pm of nothing but capitalized mis-spelled words of pure anger the next day. 10, or 10?

lol
Please don't tell me staff members must read all the PM they get ?