Toribash
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
ult costs alot of mana per second, and is kind of crappy for 1v1 (unless ad)

wut

With bird early you only use your ult to proc your e, and rarely use it to straight up farm until you get blue, which you should have pretty quick assuming your jungler isn't fucking retarded

use e, drop ult, get e proc, repeat, win lane
Looking for some people on EU west, I would like to PvP with them and then hopefully create a ranked team. PM me if you're up for it.
Back for good.
Its kinda upsetting that the only character I can play is Veigar because I'm to much of a damn pussy to use my IP to buy a 2nd character which I may or may not be able to use very well :S
Buy a cheap one. I bought Poppy for 450 ip, and she's op as fuck.
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
im going for wukong.

i need top lane / jungler champions and wukong is like my malphite, engage when you know you can win or else you are dead.

after wukong gona start playing ranked and i may be able to play with you fivah but only in february.
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
I bought Poppy and couldn't use her for shit in my last account, I have 2400 IP :P
Im gonna have a game now and do some Nukin as Veigar.
The enemy choose Veigar and I asked how often he uses Veigar, so he tells me how I suck with Veigar despite me out laning him and nuking him (we are both in mid) but once someone starts telling me that I'm bad at something whilst in a game, it pisses me off and that usually makes me lose >.> (my team then proceeded to quit because the enemy team continued to flame instead of playing) I need to get to a higher lvl so I don't get flamers..
level 30 queque is also full of idiots.
most of times
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
my last 2 games on lvl30 queeu had people experimenting metas.

sejuani soraka bot and ad carry in top

ww and nunu top and ad carry bot

so yeah, only sometimes you get people with brains.
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
is anyone else watching SK gaming vs moscow5 in the intel extreme masters kiev semi-finals atm??
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter