Toribash
Whale: I dont have enough time to go over each replay so ill make it short.

All the replays are pretty good. Well executed, good movement, but in each of the replays you seem a bit indecisive in your movements. That makes them a bit jerky. For example, in that first replay you seem'd like you wanted to do something else with ukes torso, but instead you just punch his hand and pose.

Overall the replays are good, but you need to define your movements. I just don't feel like your there yet. For now its going to be a No.
Last edited by Static; Feb 21, 2016 at 05:49 PM. Reason: i cant spell
Whale: i'm a bit undecided on this one. i agree with Static, i liked everything you did but all replays had parts that could use some refining and attention to detail. it's not a huge deal, but when all of them have it i can't help but think that it is a recurring problem.

for example, i really love the decap in the first replay, but i would love it more if you didn't sway your arms up and down in order to aim so precisely. another example is the second replay, around frame 510 you move your arms as if you are swatting flies. it looks like you had them moving one way, but then remembered you needed them moving the other way in order to keep spinning so you moved them immediately to the position you wanted. i think if you went back and edited it more carefully you wouldn't need to make those sudden movements.

i think you are super close, if you iron out those small flaws that seem to appear often in your replays i will say yes, but for now i vote no.

Emoteen: i thought that was really cool. i say yes

Originally Posted by Jodus View Post
p nice advices, so i suppose i'm denied.
And just to be sure, how long should i wait till apply again, one month?

correct, but remember that at no point you should be waiting for the month to pass; all that waiting time should be put into making more replays DD
Last edited by pusga; Feb 21, 2016 at 09:29 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
oh yeah
Important

APPLICATIONS POSTED AFTER TODAY WILL BE SUBJECTED TO THE NEW RECRUITMENT RULES

I made a spoiler in the OP with the recruitment rules, if any of you recruiters feel the need to refresh your memory on what the rules are you can check it out ~ BOPUSGA
Last edited by pusga; Feb 21, 2016 at 09:38 PM.
wow that
sucked
Originally Posted by Nearly View Post
you should work on style and creativity, you've gotten movement and stuff down, just gotta work on how to make your replays distinguishable from everyone elses, its a no for now. but you're HALFWAY THERERRRR

Ok, I did play a lot and we'll see if my style is as good as I hope it is!
fuck you all my style is perfect! >:C

So,

Here goes a madman,
A manip,
And a One-Shitter.

See you next weekend.
Attached Files
A Taste of My Scythe.rpl (133.7 KB, 11 views)
Thawout.rpl (178.1 KB, 10 views)
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Application
Hey, I Would Love To Join ORMO, I Think It Would Help Me Become A Better Replay Maker

#WNW - Unleash The Beast - BoomHit
[Deadly Sins] - Greed - Split - Decap - If That Peck DM Is Contradicting The Split Decap Side, I Can Edit The Replay To Not have It In There
[Deadly Sins] - Sloth - Madman

Also, If I Do Have To Submit A 4th Replay, Does It Have To Be Specific Kind Of Replay Like A Manip? Or Just Another Good Replay?

Thanks For Your Consideration
-WerNerWerr
Attached Files
#WNW - Unleash The Beast.rpl (165.3 KB, 9 views)
[Deadly Sins] - Greed.rpl (205.9 KB, 10 views)
[Deadly Sins] - Sloth.rpl (217.9 KB, 7 views)
| TANG |
please be my friend :( Leviathot#5602
just to clear up the last few apps that were submitted before the change

emoteen12: yes, you are in. congratulations don't forget to post in the members list thread otherwise i might forget to add you later

Whale: the final decision for now is a no, but as i mentioned i think you are very close.

see you during the weekend
oh yeah