Toribash
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Then you're taking pre-calc. It doesn't go into abstracts like when x approaches infinity or when you get close to dividing by zero

we did that recently, if it helps contextualize my position
oh yeah
Your curriculum is weird then. I still think it's precalc, but it's entirely possible it's calc, but most places don't start calc until junior or senior year .-.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
A lot of curriculum are pretty messed now a days. But what Im thinking is that your school managed to take pre-calculus and throw in a bit of calculus in there as well.

strange, but I can't know for sure. Im in senior year (final year) and it is the first year we ever did anything related to calculus.

also one bad math test won't shake up your mark too bad, in my school the teachers will usually grade you on your most consistent performance so if you got 90's all year and got a 60 on a test they would probably drop it. Good luck on the rest of your stuff pusga!
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post
also one bad math test won't shake up your mark too bad, in my school the teachers will usually grade you on your most consistent performance so if you got 90's all year and got a 60 on a test they would probably drop it. Good luck on the rest of your stuff pusga!

loll, getting a terrible grade in one test isnt a problem at all.. bad would be something irreversible and irrepairable, not one bad grade. im already used to getting shit grades a few times so thats not a problem

besides i dont think "getting me down" is a thing when i dont really put that much effort in the first place
oh yeah
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-911wFMMwc

Why do they always use my bad replays ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Anyways just happened to find this, thought it was funny, appreciate the love though
Parkour like you've never seen before:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=423045