no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

I dislike him because he walks into this clan being a complete ignorant dumb-ass.
I OWE MILLIONS
Originally Posted by Cole View Post
I've hated Dre for years. He's the biggest douche-bag ever.

We use to be friends and then he just randomly turned on me. It happened to me and someone else. Trying to remember who.
Yar-Har-Fiddle-De-De, Do what you want cause a Pirate is free!
At first i didn't "walk into this clan", I applied to it and got accepted that's a little big difference. And what's your point in this whole "hating" thing? I don't post or talk the way you expected or the way you like? It's my way of being and sir, you sincerely should ...

What am I doing?
Never mind
-----
Originally Posted by Cole View Post
wer ez madvvorld

Originally Posted by TheDog96 View Post
spammer *facepalm*

Originally Posted by Yourface View Post
Dog, your post was more spammy than his.

Exactly
Last edited by TheDog96; Jul 28, 2011 at 07:21 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
> Piratez
Dre was always the biggest dick-head in-game. Every time I went into a server he always just flamed everyone.
I OWE MILLIONS
Well, I was asking where "MaddVVorld" was, because he's still in this clan, but he's been inactive for months, and I wanted him to be active so you guys could compete in that.

Please get your facts right before you accuse, you complete imbecile. With that last post I have forever lost what tiny bit of respect I had for you.
I OWE MILLIONS
I don't know many forum leaders of this generation, just Uric and Llama I think.

Its natural though, people who gained fame, glory, money, girls, etc. tends to forgot about their old friends and become a dick to them, or at least ignore them.
There are not so many cool people these days.