Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I try to stay away from candy or anything with a lot of sugar because of sports, so I can't say. I haven't been eating any sweets lately. @_@
Damn, I miss you guys. I made a lot of memories here. Sup? - Nin0fShin 2018
<[Twist]Nijia> Nin doesnt cry, he makes other people cry for him!
Originally Posted by BleachMe View Post
I don't really have a candy so much as a thing I love the taste of. It's vinegar based foods like hot foods, pickles, and things of that sort. I am addicted to hot foods. I can literally basically drink hot sauce and it tastes good to me because of the vinegar type taste and also the fact that I like hot foods.

My father has a tendency to buy ghost chili peppers, ghost chili plants, and that one chili pepper that is hotter than ghost chili peppers. And he eats them whole. The. Entire. Thing.
If anybody ever comes to my house, stay away from the chili-dogs.
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS
I eat healthily, but oh my, pop tarts are awesome as snacks. Nin, you haven't replied to my PM :/.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Originally Posted by cozzakilll View Post
I eat healthily, but oh my, pop tarts are awesome as snacks. Nin, you haven't replied to my PM :/.

I eat pop tarts more in the middle of the night than I do in the morning. MMM, pop tarts.
my clan was deleted
Originally Posted by Toolfree View Post
I eat pop tarts more in the middle of the night than I do in the morning. MMM, pop tarts.

Im sorry, but I honestly really do not like Poptarts, they really are not that good. They sound great, but eh, not really my thing.
I have never tried Dark Skittles (you asked before) but Skittles are fantastic, so I bet they would be too. I like sour skittles
S A D B O Y S
I would have said yes if you weren't accepted already. You don't seem like one of the normal applicants, which would be someone thinking he/she's one of the best and he/she definitely deserves to train with us. It's not like I've had experience of group applicants, but I understand the common socialite. Anyway, the point is, welcome to Oblivion. You are not the only trial, I am as well a trial member.
•You're bananas!
I don't know, I like sour candies, just that powder on top makes the textures unappealing to me.
my clan was deleted
I quite like poptarts. But only the 'Smores and the Hot Fudge ones. All others are ew.

Skittles used to be my favorite snack. I love all kinds of skittles. I haven't heard of dark skittles though. What are they exactly? Just different flavors or what?

#SkittlesMasterRace
Originally Posted by Soap View Post
I quite like poptarts. But only the 'Smores and the Hot Fudge ones. All others are ew.

Skittles used to be my favorite snack. I love all kinds of skittles. I haven't heard of dark skittles though. What are they exactly? Just different flavors or what?

#SkittlesMasterRace

Skittles Darkside

I hope this completely broken page from the Skittles site helps. But if not:

CandyBlog: Skittles Darkside
Last edited by Toolfree; Oct 21, 2013 at 03:21 AM.
my clan was deleted