Toribash
high i think only necar and girl can do that now ... besides me and then theres waffeldushe
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"

anyway, I am now 2nd dan. ;o
And do you know if waffledude quit tb completely, or if he is just on a break from toribash
Quitting toribash dawg
dont know, he was a decent guy until he disappeared.. so im guessing something happened in real life that made him forget tb totaly..

grats on the new belt !
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
its driving me nuts as a matter of fact...
cant understand why ppl are applying to a clan and then just go silent ...?
thinking the recruiting process must be tightened up. . .

we just need a few active members to turn it around, ..
lol how do you lose a password in like a day. Anyway hazel, I was thinking we should add a post requirement before people join the clan. Minimum of 30 posts before joining the clan, and at least 2 posts a day on the clan board from then on, (not every day, due to homework, etc, but most days)

anyway, I'm going to bed now, good night
Quitting toribash dawg
It's illegal to have a post requirement..

Also, I tried using a super secure password that no one would guess like hanz0 said but, It failed and I don't know what I set it as.

and the email I use for it doesn't work.
oh sry i havent posted for few days the school is killing me and i cant fix my internet so i keep making textures and doing kick boxing i will do my best to keep active...