Toribash
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i don't know why you couldn't put the replays in this thread but it doesn't matter. the replays were pretty good. i liked the first one the most and the last one the least, i'd say yes if you can find a replay to replace the third one. please put the replay in this thread :]

more comments about the style, i like the smoothness i guess, some of the spins aren't something you see in every replay ever and you pull off everything pretty well. the beginning of the second replay was pretty good but after the spin thing at frame 1330 (fix your match frames by the way) the way you swing the leg back slows your rotation and makes the landing and such look less impressive, and the rest of the replay wasn't terribly creative. the third replay, gok, started off well enough but turns into bland dm replay territory, i don't know for sure if this is accurate to say but to me stuff like the last half of that replay looks low effort, since its what i ended up doing in a lot of my replays when i got tired of making them. iunno really. now to the first replay, the one i like the most. i like these kinda madmans, it was fast, spin kick decap, made the grab flow well, two fast explodey kicks and you even managed to get a transition to a pose that doesn't look like shit where i probably woulda just relaxed all.
Last edited by Nearly; Feb 17, 2016 at 07:00 PM.
wow that
sucked
Sorry I didn't post the replays in the thread. I don't have a funtional computer to post replays , that's why (forgot to mention why I used a link , sorry).
"Joining ormo should not be seen primarily as an achievement but as an indication of what your future could be". ~Pusga
First time applying. Would be cool to know how far i have reached.
Attached Files
Jodus #beastmode.rpl (210.9 KB, 16 views)
Jodus #latinpower.rpl (286.1 KB, 15 views)
Jodus #yo.rpl (141.1 KB, 21 views)
NICOLAS: i thought that was good, i say yes. you've really sculpted your movement into total, pleasant control and smooth transitions, that on top of the fact that you can easily pull off dms

Jodus: i like how your replays are really hectic, although it can look like random spasms (for example the opener in the first replay) that dont really add much to the replay and sometimes even look like they make it harder for you to edit. not a huge fan of the first replay. the second one is pretty good though, save for how weird your tori looked when pushing off the ground, it looked like you were fighting gravity a bit. it crippled your movement in general

the third replay is dope, loved it. however i don't think it alone outweights the first replay plus the flaws in the second one. if they were all the same quality as #yo i would definitely say yes, but for now i will vote no. i'd say you're on your way, you definitely have the talent but haven't made enough replays to have atleast 3 that are at the same, great level.

youngsadm: i like the decap in the first replay, but the rest of the hits didnt look very inspired despite the amount of dms. it looked like the most obvious approach.

Swayy was pretty nice. the opener in Gok is good, and you do a good job of carrying the momentum from the opener to the grab kick, but i am not a fan of the chest boomhit. it forced you to stop everything and reverse your movement, which isn't bad alone but i think it shows that you weren't able to transition well into that hit so you just "reset" your movement in order to prepare something a bit easier, although less interesting. no from me, but there is some pretty good stuff in there.
Last edited by pusga; Feb 20, 2016 at 10:12 PM.
oh yeah
no complaints on nicolas, 2nd yes. also agreeing with pusga about jodus, you look like you're pretty secure in what you're doing and it looks good, i guess just literally having more experience is really the only thing you seem to need to improve or whatever blah blah no.
wow that
sucked
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
emoteen: yeah what nearly said, replace fuck u dad and then we will vote again. sorry for missing you

Attached Files
ghost thingy.rpl (245.5 KB, 26 views)
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
Jodus: i like how your replays are really hectic, although it can look like random spasms (for example the opener in the first replay) that dont really add much to the replay and sometimes even look like they make it harder for you to edit. not a huge fan of the first replay. the second one is pretty good though, save for how weird your tori looked when pushing off the ground, it looked like you were fighting gravity a bit. it crippled your movement in general

the third replay is dope, loved it. however i don't think it alone outweights the first replay plus the flaws in the second one. if they were all the same quality as #yo i would definitely say yes, but for now i will vote no. i'd say you're on your way, you definitely have the talent but haven't made enough replays to have atleast 3 that are at the same, great level.

Originally Posted by Nearly View Post
no complaints on nicolas, 2nd yes. also agreeing with pusga about jodus, you look like you're pretty secure in what you're doing and it looks good, i guess just literally having more experience is really the only thing you seem to need to improve or whatever blah blah no.

p nice advices, so i suppose i'm denied.
And just to be sure, how long should i wait till apply again, one month?