0 Votes / 0%
3 Votes / 37.50%
0 Votes / 0%
2 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Alrighty Dirt. I'll see if I can get any TC from my sources :3

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

here is the app again. i found it in page 21, post 206, but ignore that one. it's old

Belt
:
blue 100+ games till brown
Favourite mod: classic, jousting, twinsword, aikido, wushu
Why do you want to join: you seem to be a powerful clan (if you're not, i don't care. the clan name still rocks). i want a group to talk and relate to, plus being able to play/fight with or against. also, because i've been rejected from other clans =(
Why we should let you join: i know how to make videos, animate in flash and 3ds max, can make various textures (i made a whole set of body, trails and ground in just six hours. go to the shop link in my sig to see it... and if you got some extra cash, offer something for it, will ya? ^_^)
Do you have access to IRC?: nope. it's a concept i've just learned about, so it might take some time before i can actually learn how to use it.
History: not much, really. never been in a clan, been warned once for illegal bumps in my shop... should check the rules next time
About me: I'm 16, and haven't been playing for long, but i love the game. i have lots of free time to play and do stuff... basically that's all
REPLAYS: attatched (i believe i uploaded the right ones. if the replays i uploaded suck, then tell me, coz i got ones that are good)

that's pretty much everything i can say

waiting for your answer!
Attached Files
ilasaigues-madman3.rpl (63.2 KB, 3 views)
ilasaigues-fisting3.rpl (66.0 KB, 3 views)
[RAID] | [T3AL] | [FLG]
I won't be active in-forums or in-game until 4.0 comes out.
that's it? next time i log in to toribash, my name will be [Raid]ilasaigues?
[RAID] | [T3AL] | [FLG]
I won't be active in-forums or in-game until 4.0 comes out.
Well, Yep I got them, I'll guess I'll close this now :P Nothing usefull in here.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Yeah, I'll put myself in charge of this.(Unless told other wise) It's time to get my pen and paper it redo this.

I'll re-sticky this. To keep people informed.

4/The threads needed re-doing. threads complete.

Well, I'm done redoing the ones I wanted to. I'll just copy and pste the new ones on a new thread. To release the clutter

- Lovelyy (:
Last edited by Dirtnapp; Mar 1, 2010 at 10:18 PM.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم