Toribash
2 things:
1st Ill descrive the war we had with APOK: it started great, we were 6 - 2 when this guy (duck) started owning us, we got to 8 - 8, it was my tun I lost, next wen xioi, he lost again. I started saying 'gw gg' when they told me it was till 11.
I got ingame, I had to win 3 without losing. I blocked duck's suplex and won, I countered UNCONCHUDO's lift and lifted him, I won. Then the last one, I started lifting ,I didnt care, we got to the edge. He almost got me but I saved and we won so yeah
(xioi did great as well he won 5 times and seba won once)

VICTORY
MAU is back on warring bitches okno I felt stupid by saying that

sum screenshoots:

screeni

2nd I have spoken with beginorend and I believe he deserves an other chance in the clan so I re invited him, he has been with us since I revived this when Sky left
Last edited by Onsola; Nov 21, 2015 at 11:22 PM.
That shit you pulled of at the end of the war might of been cheap

But fuck it, we won, g fucking g Onsola.
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
At that point I was so into the war that I couldnt stand not winning, only one match was left so I though `fuck dignity Im going to win this shit one way or the other´, I didnt shovel tho (still some dignity left xD)
-----
Lol just saw no the screeni Im 5 games from 5th dan, I guess Ill get it tomorrow. My hands are still shaking from the exitement
How I felt while warring
Last edited by Onsola; Nov 21, 2015 at 11:41 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
wow great dudes
sorry for not being in,actually im having alot of things to do.
and im not much ingame those days,after i joined OSHI im trying to do better booms.
you all will see me ingame sometimes,but not as before

and great that beginored will be with us again.
welcome back,begino.
Last edited by victortb; Nov 22, 2015 at 12:14 AM.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Dont worry vic, you will be there next time. Gl on your booms!

new tori, new logo, do you think this is ok to replace the one we have now?

me

Originally Posted by Xioi View Post

After getting married ofc,Gotta say it because she would kill me otherwise...lel

MARRIED?

Anyways nice clan war, I've lost an embarassing match man, I'm still traumatized with that.
Running away...
great screenshot,but i guess you wold apply some more effects to make it looks MUCH AMAZING.
you know:
the ad > the thing

guys,im on irc as aways possible
Last edited by victortb; Nov 22, 2015 at 12:19 AM.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Originally Posted by Onsola View Post
Dont worry vic, you will be there next time. Gl on your booms!

new tori, new logo, do you think this is ok to replace the one we have now?

me

Hmm I think I will change that is next to the old image that says "Wan't to join now? Join at our recruitment thread" and put the link in the Image.
Running away...
My Set
Here is what my full set is going to look like when im done, you guys decide which i should choose when i can get it all

This?

Or This?

Last edited by Xenos; Nov 22, 2015 at 01:11 AM. Reason: forgot somethin
[Replaymaker]-[Replays]-[BumbleBurke]

[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4562400_2.gif[/SIGPIC]