yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I dont have a yes or no right now. There are some (minor) grammar issues you have there.

Also if your mom finds out you are playing Toribash, you wont really be posting anymore after that.
Yar-Har-Fiddle-De-De, Do what you want cause a Pirate is free!
Originally Posted by killz View Post
Self Description: Hey, I am 17 tears old, I live in Liverpool, Uk with my mom and dad. i got to collage and work in a computer shop, building and repairing computers every Monday 9am - 5pm. I also do a lot of work with Linux, centos5 and backtrack5 mostly.
GMT: 0
Past Clans: non
Belt and Qi: 4.5 Dan ~4500 QI
Are you active on forums? (You need 250 posts minimum to prove this): Yes, But my mom has block toribash.com (she things it violent) so i have to come on using a proxy.
An image of your Tori: (will post when get home from collage)
Favorite/Best mod: wushu, aikido, taekkyon and taekwondo
Three replays of your favorite/best mod: (will post when get home from collage)

I will be completing this post when i get home!

You're going to College having spelling and grammar like that? What kind of college is this?
I OWE MILLIONS
No, that'd just be laziness.
Not capitalizing 'i's and not going back through to check that you didn't add letters.

Personally, I think that it's rather easy to screw up grammar and such when typing because you type so fast compared to writing, you don't notice the mistakes that you make.
Apathy until I see some other votes, I'll go with the majority. I'd like to know his infraction history, but that's just me.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
He has 4 referrals. You are 17 and in collage. Pretty smart. Hmm

I think ill go with a no after some thinking.
Yar-Har-Fiddle-De-De, Do what you want cause a Pirate is free!
Originally Posted by killz View Post
Self Description: Hey, I am 17 tears old, I live in Liverpool, Uk with my mom and dad. i got to collage and work in a computer shop, building and repairing computers every Monday 9am - 5pm. I also do a lot of work with Linux, centos5 and backtrack5 mostly.
GMT: 0
Past Clans: non
Belt and Qi: 4.5 Dan ~4500 QI
Are you active on forums? (You need 250 posts minimum to prove this): Yes, But my mom has block toribash.com (she things it violent) so i have to come on using a proxy.
An image of your Tori: (will post when get home from collage)
Favorite/Best mod: wushu, aikido, taekkyon and taekwondo
Three replays of your favorite/best mod: (will post when get home from collage)

I will be completing this post when i get home!

Collage? I'm not trying to be a dousche, but i'd believe that a person in college would atleast know how to spell it. Or google how to spell it.
(Even if it was laziness, if you wanted to get in this clan you could have atleast put some effort into the application.)

Sorry but in my opinion, I'd have to say no. But thats just me. I'm really going to try to stick with the majority of the votes though.
Last edited by shadowXcor; Jul 12, 2011 at 02:33 AM.