Ranking
duck: sorry that this is taking so long, ill try to poke someone

Vayne: i watched your replays again and i change my vote to a yes, and since nobody else is going to vote, you are in. congratulations stop by the members list thread so that i don't forget to add you.

Zorow: your replays are quite simplistic, which is not a problem alone, but most of the time the simplicity is just because you're having a hard time continuing the replay after you strike, so the replays are limited to a few strikes that often are not very interesting. in the second replay it actually looks pretty cool how you decap uke, but it is clear that it would be hard to do anything else because you already let uke's body fall on the ground. maybe paying attention to both your tori and uke could help you prepare hits better.

while there are some cool things in your replays such as the hits in the second one and the speed of the skeetcap in the third, you could use some more practice to define your replays a bit better. it seems like you can't do everything you want to yet, but you will eventually if you keep at it. no from me, but good luck in the future.

BY THE WAY STATIC IS NOW A RECRUITER
oh yeah
Zorow: I'm going to have to agree with pusga on this. Your replays very very simple, but like pusga said isn't a bad thing. Also you seem indecisive at times which isn't a good thing.

For now my vote is also No. Good luck in the future!
duck: your replays are getting there, but you really need to work on those transitions.
im not very good with words so ill try to explain myself, your replays could be fucking awesome looking if you just flowed into the next hit with more style or speed. it could look like something like a eazi replay, who did this perfectly.

because right now it just looks like you are going into the next hit to get the next hit without really trying to make it flow into each other.

the answer is no for now
can you maybe replace fuck u dad cuz thats the 1 weak replay in the application, otherwise you'd have my yes
wow that
sucked
emoteen: yeah what nearly said, replace fuck u dad and then we will vote again. sorry for missing you
oh yeah
http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...4&postcount=55

Not giving up, I'm still trying... Though, I can barely get a chance to reach my "ultimate potential". It's going to be a while until I get there because of real life bullsh*t , being in way.
"Joining ormo should not be seen primarily as an achievement but as an indication of what your future could be". ~Pusga