Toribash
Originally Posted by mamafeeds View Post
hey guys check out my Set i sell it <3 http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=494415

I thought we weren't allowed to market on this thread.
Semi-Pro Counter Strike Player.
Originally Posted by iKas View Post
I thought we weren't allowed to market on this thread.

aw sorry i just post if u guys need sets
Originally Posted by mamafeeds View Post
aw sorry i just post if u guys need sets

Poor mamafeeds , also today is the last day for do an Entry in MadMonk Event , please guys do it it will make that more interesting
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
Hey guys, long time no talk. just checking in. how are you guys?
Chuck Norris is in fact the most deadliest weapon on this planet, But then there's EmpreamKick
Thanks for the heads up Jensson, I just entered . Also is there a time limit to how long until we can add another replay without CnC'ing somebody else's? Because I have a replay that I'm posting, and it been at least a day since the last replay was posted, so I dont know if I should still talk about it or not. I'm fine either way, but it would be nice to know if I have to or not. (I know I sound like a jerk saying that :/) But here's the replay that I'm posting. It is a Two-Hit (One slap and a kick to split Uke) with a skeet at the end. Tell me what you guys think I could improve on.
Attached Files
Jive as a Turkey.rpl (262.3 KB, 6 views)
"Too black for the white kids, too white for the black, from honor roll to crackin' locks up off them bicycle racks"
Heya Emp. Everything's going fine at the moment. How are you?

Spaxx: After checking out your replay, I gotta say, you should have split uke in half faster. Aside from that, well, I can't say much more about it since it's only two hits. Anyway, keep it up, you're getting better
Heart of Gold
Unfortunately, sparxxor, your skeet(MadMonk comp) did not hit D: It would have been damn awesome.
Attached Files
The Mystery.rpl (276.8 KB, 7 views)

Hey Guys
I'm still a little inactive. I'm definitly back on 4th of January. I will try to judge Madmonks earlier.. ;) and hi Empreamkick.
Spaxx that's an interesting replay you have there. I think you should have gone for a decap first. Overall it's a fine replay.

So since i haven't posted any madmans(madmen?) for a while here's one.
I tried to smash ukes arm into his torso and DM a couple of joints. It worked....kinda...
Attached Files
#GrAm-Delusional.rpl (244.0 KB, 6 views)
ORMO|Replays n' stuff|RIP Monk
Wow, GraAm, amazing replay, the oly things I don't like is the walking at the beginning(though it was prob necessary for setup). also I have a question for you..... are you an alt? Cause you're really good for a brown xD