Toribash
Ok.Wait for teague feedback and Ej Background test.
but quitting a clan and re-app 20 min after for a other one it's not really great.
French Froggy
[OFRO]
Bpaz1 failed to pass the BG check.

If you can prove that you became a better person after that ban and that you are no clan hopper (seriously, quitting a clan then attempting to rejoin another in less than 15 minutes is a huge no no in my book), I might reconsider.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Well i don't know how i can prove that i've become a better person after that ban since it wasn't my fault. OK this how it happened my friend (Anthony1999) gave me a head that he said HE maid that he admitted that he did via PM to Solax. He said that i can take full copyright and say it was mine so... i did which was a horrible mistake on my part.
so... i put it on the market and turns out its a Google head.
then Mraakash Banned me for plagiarism.Then i talked to Anthony1999 and he told me that it was a google head so i speak with Solax via IRC chat and Anthony1999 Pmed him confessing of what he did. and of a result i got unbanned 2 and 1/2 weeks early.
You can ask Solax as well, and hanzo also agreed with Solax that it wasn't my fault.
I don't do that anymore i try to make my own art and if i sell art that's not mine those would be the ones i buy from other people and i make sure that its not a Google set or head that is free.

As for the clan change (i don't necessarily call it hoping) since i've wanted to be out of my previous clan for a while see we were having allot of difficulty's its sort-off fixing know but i don't really like the solution so i've wanted to leave ,the reason y i didn't is because i still wanted to support them through that mini crises.

I hope you will reconsider since i know i'm right for this clan and this clan is right for me
[Legendary]Baby :3
Nice job, you read the front page, now teague dont have to be hungry and angry. But you have to be 2nd dan to join... Your almost there.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Looky there, I went into infractions and clans and didn't even check Qi, thanks abdy...

Bpaz, you have to be at least 2nd dan to join.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Metriakon Passes - 1/3

Mystery800 Passes - 2/3
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.