Toribash
A while ago I noticed a new pc in my house. My father was installing some stuff. I thought that he is helping a friend fix his computer. But then I noticed Razer Arctosa keyboard hidden near the pc. My father said that it is going to be mine. I'm really happy about that. It is actually really good. And it should run a lot of new games on max settings.
Holy fuck. I'm on the new pc. It is so fast compared to the old one. The only thing that I dislike about my new gear is keyboard. It is an awesome gaming keyboard but the letters are black and sometimes I make mistakes when typing fast. Can't really see anything on it. I'm off to test the new things out that I couldn't do with my old pc.
...went to the pub yesterday... got fined by the police yesterday for peeing in public.. i offered the police lady to buy her a drink, a chip and a hug and told her shes good looking and i tensed for her and she still gave the the £80 fine....bitch she almost took me to jail for being too drunk... NOT going to tell mum haha ill pay it off myself. :P

also went to a party 2 days ago, and this girl that was there kept flirting with me (she ust have been about 15) and i told her to fuck off loads of times becuase she was drunk and i got a girlfriend and after she finally left me alone she got with my mate jordan and shagged somewhere outside then she came back and gave my other mate a handjob.. SSLLLAAAAAGGGGGGG hahahaha
Last edited by shad666; Jan 6, 2013 at 07:09 PM.
I hardly play games anymore.. sorry to disappoint
Good thing I don't live in *insert country here*.

england want a picture of my fine??
I hardly play games anymore.. sorry to disappoint
Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
Holy fuck. I'm on the new pc. It is so fast compared to the old one. The only thing that I dislike about my new gear is keyboard. It is an awesome gaming keyboard but the letters are black and sometimes I make mistakes when typing fast. Can't really see anything on it. I'm off to test the new things out that I couldn't do with my old pc.

specs?