Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post
so false positives have happened. props on correcting yourself?
like i said. shit was p sketchy, just hoping none of the enemy team actually reported.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

nvm i think im being paranoid. relooking makes it seem less sketchy and its a common spot. i should be good

And to be fair, not to sound rude or anything. The shots that might seem sketchy in GN will probably be average shots in higher ranks. Have you ever watched a high level pro game? There are 10 "vac" shots every game. I think thats one of the problems with higher rank cheaters and pro level cheaters as well. In GN its easy to tell if someone is a smurf or a cheater, but when you get to like lets say global, it's really hard to tell if the guy is cheating (if hes not being obv) or just has a great game.
Originally Posted by panttersin View Post
And to be fair, not to sound rude or anything. The shots that might seem sketchy in GN will probably be average shots in higher ranks. Have you ever watched a high level pro game? There are 10 "vac" shots every game. I think thats one of the problems with higher rank cheaters and pro level cheaters as well. In GN its easy to tell if someone is a smurf or a cheater, but when you get to like lets say global, it's really hard to tell if the guy is cheating (if hes not being obv) or just has a great game.

perfect 1 taps/burst fires through smoke. it even looks like i traced them. this didnt just happen once but twice. like i said though, those were the only sketchy shots so im fine especially since it takes a lot to convince someones hacking.

ive only ever had one overwatch case where i was sure the guy was hacking and ngl it took a lot more sketchy shit to prove it
Last edited by RedPanda; Mar 13, 2016 at 04:04 PM.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
i think i might get vac'd. i had a game that looked like legit wallhacks.

I'll give a few examples:
Long with that corner smoked. did a perfect burst fire with the first bullet hitting him. This happened twice, every single time i went long (i only went long - A twice).
last guy was long. 1v1. hes hiding in that spot besides long doors (adjacent to blue box) looks like i traced him through the doors.

other times is just how i play, constantly switching views and ngl. shit looks like i was switching and keeping them in view, as well as just getting lucky with guesses like where someone is in tunnel, short, mid etc. doesnt help as well since my aim is really bad and inconsistent.

was against gn3's (im mg2 and played with a few irl friends i havent talked to or seen in a while). their ranks from lowest rank to highest; Silver 1 - one of the guy's brothers. legit silver 1 like dude is terrible.
Silver elite - deranked he was mg1.
gold nova 1 - deranked but he was LE/ LEM
gold nova 3 - not as good as the nova 1 guy but was still LE/LEM but via carries.

if any of yall wanna cringe at my aim then hmu and ill give u the match watch link thingy-ma-jig

idk what I believe less, someone getting deranked from LEM to GN1 or you getting banned
dreamy suicide act
remember when everyone started griefing to derank as low as possible. yeah he managed to get down to gn1. i was a little jealous tbh
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Oi. Boosting swepp soon. If someone from Silver-LE wants some boosts feel free to join. EU tho.
Last time I tried with 150 ping. RIP.
remember when everyone started griefing to derank as low as possible. yeah he managed to get down to gn1. i was a little jealous tbh

I managed to get down to silver 1
http://derank.me is the best thing that ever happened to me

tfw you buy an awp and you're still in buy menu, buy menu closes while your buying and the awp goes off in someone's face
gg 1 week ban
Last edited by dank; Mar 14, 2016 at 07:13 PM.
dreamy suicide act
why would you want to derank...?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Because people want to smurf.

On a side note, got this pretty decent pistol 3k last match. Nothing super amazing but always feels good to get these.

http://i.imgur.com/I3LXcVA.webm