Toribash
Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
Twilight's change of their forum set, or the changes that are happening here?
Also, how so and what happened with that whole situation anyhow?

Ah, I was talking about the changes here. :>
Frost is pretty cool
raku
Originally Posted by Kamura View Post
Ah, I was talking about the changes here. :>

So I see. ^^
Well, in what way does it remind you of what wolf in raku?
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
I've never seen that one actually.
Can you post screenshots? xP

Woah I just saw that I don't have the images anymore, I had the avvy up on my facebook ConCon page (that never gets used) but I lost the sexy sig!

Im soo lazy... i was sick of ppl yelling at me for not saying GG so i made a small script. You can use too, just replace A with start message, B with end message and c with your EXACT NAME(and clan tag). (Also if someone could help find an issue im having, it sometimes adds "READY" and "PING" to the ends of the messages..... i dont know why though)

Code

Last edited by kill828; Jan 20, 2014 at 01:48 AM.
Life is like staring at drying paint. The longer it goes on, the more you want to smash your face in.
I thought scripts were used often. I wouldnt touch it though(its not malicious, just slightly broken D: ), there are still errors with the messaging system. It seems to be hijacking some functions that the game is doing and adding the name of the function to the end of the message IE: "GL:HFPING" or "GL:HFSPEC" i dont know why or HOW this is happening, and i have gotten some pretty experienced coders to look at this, but we have yet to figure it out.
Life is like staring at drying paint. The longer it goes on, the more you want to smash your face in.
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
Woah I just saw that I don't have the images anymore, I had the avvy up on my facebook ConCon page (that never gets used) but I lost the sexy sig!

How unfortunate.
You had a set like this though?
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post

Idk why but that image is so familiar >.> and it bugs me. it bugs me a lot.
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Twilight|Fluttershy|Godlygirl|Applejackk|