Toribash
dont create a new account and say you are winning.

even eve is good against those guys.
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post

Also Shaddap about my cs, I am new to AP carrying.

lol it isn't even bad.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

moscow 5 most liekyl winning this tournament. waiting for an empire nunu triplekill. as they did against sk
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
Originally Posted by pinheads View Post
moscow 5 most liekyl winning this tournament. waiting for an empire nunu triplekill. as they did against sk

Eh, TSM has a pretty good chance, they're playing amazingly at the moment.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
anivia is lots of fun, watch froggen on stream, he plays anivia a lot and you may get an ideia of a build. ( he is from EU W)

And kennen ad probably going to be nerf, his range, base dmg and attack speed make him viable since they are higher then normal aps.

either m5 or tsm gona win, sk has a new jungler so they arent at 100% and aAa doesnt seem to be that powerfull, i hated those team fights against m5 where they would run to kogmaw and die.
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
Originally Posted by AkumaBeast View Post
anivia is lots of fun, watch froggen on stream, he plays anivia a lot and you may get an ideia of a build. ( he is from EU W)

And kennen ad probably going to be nerf, his range, base dmg and attack speed make him viable since they are higher then normal aps.

either m5 or tsm gona win, sk has a new jungler so they arent at 100% and aAa doesnt seem to be that powerfull, i hated those team fights against m5 where they would run to kogmaw and die.

ad kennen was a situational pick bro, it's not op. And as for froggen, he plays warmog mejais anivia, doesn't he?
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES