-
0 Votes / 0%
-
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Sunther View Post
Ayyy very very good news
Friday saturday sunday ill be ingame THE WHOLE DAY ill be on discord ill be making a bet server once theres alota people online when i do ill tell people in discord first 2 people to join (only lucky members) get op but if bigdog joins he also gets op

NICE I LOVE BETTING! i'm addicted to it now! xDDD

can't wait till you're here!!!

just got three more parts to my computer today!!!

getting very close to 1k post to, sorry to anyone i was rude to last night, was angry.
Originally Posted by bgjames1 View Post
yeah one minute I am coughing and the next i'm sneezing weird

You know no weirdness until you have snoughed. A sneeze and cough at the same time.

An even weirder experience is when you snart.

You figure it out, just dont shart

Can't talk. Things to do, people to kill...
Originally Posted by Draku View Post
You know no weirdness until you have snoughed. A sneeze and cough at the same time.

I did that before.......I was hospitalized.....sad time but good news everyone i'm getting better legitmately
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Originally Posted by Draku View Post

i like toilets, they make the poopoo go bye bye.
Originally Posted by bgjames1 View Post
I did that before.......I was hospitalized.....sad time but good news everyone i'm getting better legitmately

<3 i'm glad, great to hear ya doing better!

question, how many of you guys got mics.
Last edited by BigDog; Feb 28, 2017 at 10:35 PM.
Sadly not me i had a $100 gaming headphone but i lost it right now im just using the headphones i got for christmas its still pretty good but it doesnt have a mic

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW

What CPU and GPU dis you get?
Im planning on getting the new AMD shit that stuff is amazing its heap and better than i7

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW

i'll be sure to! getting a desk with alot of leg space that's for sure, i don't know what i want for a chair tho... i want something with armbars and the ability to be able to raise them, same with raising the chair and leaning back if i wanted to, etc, lock modes on positions idk, if you guys have any good reccomendations i'm all ears.

playing some tk at the moment if anyone wants to come, /jo public2