9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Nope. we play on imaginary-gaming.com

If you wanna join i have a clan there called ROBOT since i left Piratez because perica is going away and i invited a bunch of friends to join.

when you enter the server (if you want) you just register , login, play and type /f join ROBOT and i will see the request and accept you. after i accept you, you can write /f home and teleport to our faction home.
Hope it helped

Only if you wanna play btw but i felt like posting something and yeah...
> Piratez
Originally Posted by Yourface View Post
Dog, I liked the first game, for PC, THEN they fucked it by releasing it on Xbox.

You are wrong. Halo first game as an exclusive with the new Xbox console in 2002 and it made the xbox console actually sell itself but for the awesome game.
Halo combat evolved and Halo 2 got ported to the PC i am still waiting to play halo 3 on my comp as halo 3 is not available to the old xbox classic console.

and not to go offtopic:
Last edited by TheDog96; Jul 8, 2011 at 04:00 PM.
> Piratez
The very first thing I saw from your post was left Piratez but then I read all your post.
I'll check if TooManyItems can be installed for 1.7. And then I'll join.
Great beat. I may use it in my studio. I'm making my own choreography now.

Probably my favorite Glitch mob song. The start is just awesome. My favorite part from that song.
Uberis... it crashed. the server GODDAMMIT!

soooorry.. LOL i left the Minecraft clan called Piratez which I and perica made.

edit:
IT CRASHED AGAIN GODDAMMIT!
Last edited by TheDog96; Jul 8, 2011 at 07:38 PM.
> Piratez
I'm just being a dick so you guys can be active. Me being an asshole makes activity. Can't you see?

Anyways, Thedog, please kiss more ass. I can't believe you were even accepted into this clan, I thought better of Piratez to accept someone such as yourself.

Goodbye.

RayA75's Moderated Message:
User infracted for this post: Insulting other members and unwanted invasion
Last edited by Ray; Jul 10, 2011 at 01:04 AM.
I OWE MILLIONS
That's really offensive. thank you.

Pm i sent to Fee:

Reporting Cole

I am sorry if i am disturbing you and i am not really sure you are the right guy to address to but we have a guy named "Cole" from the clan C3 constantly invading our clan thread justifying it by saying:

Originally Posted by Cole View Post
I'm just being a dick so you guys can be active. Me being an asshole makes activity. Can't you see?

Anyways, Thedog, please kiss more ass. I can't believe you were even accepted into this clan, I thought better of Piratez to accept someone such as yourself.

Goodbye.

Also i find what he says disturbing and offensive.
After our "leader" did post saying him that:

Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
Stop being a dickhead. Stop spamming and tell us what we need. No need to be captain obvious.

You are welcome to post here as an ally if you don't break our rules and limits.
If your trying to be funny then actually write something funny.

He is constantly having a repulsing attitude and if you need further proof i can surely make some screenshots.

And if you are the wrong guy to talk to i am really really sorry.

Could you direct me to someone that i can actually PM to report this guy?

Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
Enjoy.

Last edited by TheDog96; Jul 9, 2011 at 10:45 PM.
> Piratez
Originally Posted by TheDog96 View Post
What trash music.

I agree, Glitch mob IS pretty bad.
I OWE MILLIONS