Toribash
Hello Neru. I am the neighborhood Weeaboo stalker of Suki.

Pleased to make your acquaintance.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by RuriroNeko View Post
Did i tell u guys, weoo es cute?

I es cute and es stalker. c:

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Did i tell u guys, weoo es cute?

stop having an affair, this is serious business
cage the gargoyle
Im not sry at all,
the act of us having an affair or not is none if ur business, and where we do it is also none of ur prob

Even if we do it while theres two guys killing each other next to us, even if we do it while steam announces all games free for 69 minutes, even if we do it while we're freefalling from 69000 meters high, even if we do it while micheal bay is riding a horse thats buttraping godzilla, even if we do it while wathcing godzilla, even if we do it while ur complaining about it, even if we do it while the russians are nuking the Pentagon, even if we do it while the americans nuking the kremlin, even if we do it when ur just jealous that we can actually have an affair and u just cant becuz u have no dick nor vagina, even if we do it while the world is having a diarrhea and all the shut from the world is flushed out , even if we do it when god is giving borth to jesus in public, even if we do it while fucking hoes in the ass with afroamericanos guys, cuz im asian(tfw ur asian), even if we do it while kanye is actually love kim jon un and not kim kardashian, even if we do it while japan is sending mecha godzillas to stop americano russian war, even if we do it when napoleon bonaparte is revived and sueing a cake company for using his name as cake name, its none of your damn business, k?!
Last edited by RuriroNeko; Jun 10, 2015 at 02:25 PM.
"I never thought I'd test the full power of my ability on a naked girl though"
Im not sry at all,
the act of us having an affair or not is none if ur business, and where we do it is also none of ur prob

i dare you do it in saudi arabia
guess who wins the decap prize
cage the gargoyle
That was more tiring than expected, we'll do it in saudi arabia two yrs later, k thank u very much
"I never thought I'd test the full power of my ability on a naked girl though"
That was more tiring than expected, we'll do it in saudi arabia two yrs later, k thank u very much

i bet you're kanye
cage the gargoyle